Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking years old hash for the first time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by prox, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Hey guys, just got back from work, it's 4am here in England and earlier my dad gave me a stone of hash that his friend gave him yearsss ago, i've just lit it and crumbled it into a joint.

I smoke weed and i'm a huge lightweight, just seeing if that's the best way to do it, i've tried the straw + under the glass method, but i don't feel anything?

Any info/knowledge would be appreciated

thanks, Alex.

2. If the hash is years old, most of the THC has probably degraded into different cannabinoids that aren't as psychoactive/enjoyable.

3. ahh i see, i'll get a photo up of what i'm smoking

4. I wouldn't smoke it unless you're conclusively proved otherwise

5. I'd smoke it, I don't see why people are afraid to try things like this, I have puttin way worse things into my body than some old hash...

6. Too late now!

7. nothing to be worried about then? It smells very weird and i feel fairly chilled, haven't got all the weird feelings that i get from weed but hmmm, smoke more?

8. I think you'd be fine from smoking old hash. It looks like pretty normal hash, other then that black spot.

9. The black spot is where i burnt it too much, never tried smoking it before!

10. He said he lit it than crumbled it into a joint, hash has a different smell and taste than weed it's close but different and so is the high.

11. So basically i haven't smoked enough? Cause i feel like ive had a small hit of weed

12. [​IMG]

13. i just don't want to push it, never tried it before, don't know anything about it and i've been smoking weed for about 2/3 years now and i'm still a masssssive lightweight

14. Not sure but when I had hash like that it took about the size of a pea to get a really good high.

15. It's pretty much the same concept as weed, it's not going to creep up on you two hours later and scare the shit out of you like eating too many brownies or anything. Take another small hit or two, wait 15 minutes and see how it hits you.

Also, you might want to break off a piece of the hash, don't just smoke it off the block.

16. just had another single skin, will post reactions when/if they hit me

17. dude you have been smoking for a very long time i was soo nervous trying hash its really not any differnt take 1-2 hard rips out of a bong and your just intense high instead of a full bowlpack just more thc and less hits needed..

18. Well, might as well smoke it all. Just to be sure :smoke: