Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking without a bong or joint help please :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pieman615, Apr 14, 2009.

1. hey guys i know your probably going to say USE THE SEARCH THING but ive done that and on google so far ive only found the apple pipe which isnt my thing. So right now ive got no papers its 1am ive got bud no bong what do i do hahaha
    please help thanks haha

2. bro if u read this dont use cans to smoke weed its the worst thing to do...

3. #3 rebel poet, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    You can build a bong out of almost anything. I threw this little bubbler together from some junk.

It hit extremely well, but heat management became increasingly important (as it is made out of mostly plastic) pic attached. The foil pretty much absorbed all the heat and nothing on it melted. I ended up having to toss it out because of some cops snooping around.

You can make an easy bong with a soda can/bottle, or maybe try hot knives.

edit: why can't you make the apple bowl? I mean, you have no papers or bowls, and you wanna smoke. All you need is an apple and a pen...and maybe a little foil.

Attached Files:

4. make a water bottle bong
    or you can make a pipe outta foil (very bad for you)
    but it works

5. eh thanks guys im just gunna use an apple haha i do bongs like ones yous have said but nah its yuck lol

6. If I have a socket I can make a bong in about 3 minutes
    just get creative. yesterday I made a bong using a water bottle then I put a socket on a swisher sweet cigar tube and put it into the bottle.

7. Can pipe. Just don't burn the metal.