smoking with your significant other

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tokahontus, Feb 4, 2014.

1. hey, guyswell, of course i've smoked with people of the opposite sex but never someone i i was dating. what's it like getting high together ?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Real good man, im glad the missus tokes aswell, and she rolls a mean joint.

Its just like getting high with your best friend.

3. My girl n me been blazing since we were kids it's nice when when I'm out she's got me n I return the favor we get stoned and color make food have sex of course lol:) it's cool I never really thought about dating someone who doesn't blaze we both love the culture and totally believe in the healing of Mary Jane it's the bestLove my stoner girl:)

4. Yeah its da shit .. You'll be amazed on how pussy & weed go together ... been mixin babez & blunts  since 21 .. im 38 now ..

5. I'm still working on getting my girl to smoke with me ,but I don't like to peer pressure any into doing anything they don't want to so when I smoke and she's around I just kind of offer if she wants to hit it ,and if she says no then oh well maybe next time. I would assume it's like smoking with your best friend though (assuming you and your significant other are on good terms).

6. This :)

7. #7 guest30011140, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    It IS getting high with your best friend.

But then again, friends - what are they good for? Absolutely nothing. Tell me what are they good for. jk

8. Girl im with now enjoys smoking, glad that i finally have someone to hang out with and smoke lol

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

9. It is a dream of mine to smoke with my gf.

10. Oneday I'll find the perfect stoner gf, so 4nw I cannot contribute 2 this thread until further notice.

"Everything is better when u high"

11. I'm a sociopath so most of the time I never truly want to pass the joint/whatever smokeable or vape we are using. But my girlfriend? Something about her and sharing the experience is magical. I usually turn on the tv but we leave it on the xbox menu and just chat and have a good time while we get blasted.

12. I got my boyfriend into weed and now he smokes more than I do haha. I love smoking with him because he's my best friend and lover. Even though we have great sober times together, getting high with him is just the icing on the cake :)
    Plus if you do have sex after it'd be amazing ;)

13. My gf keeps up with me all day, and I smoke way too much. She also plays League Of Legends with me and loves Trailer Park Boys. God I luv hurr

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Me n my girl get into deep thought even sober so sometimes we are quiet but its okay because we feel eachother. Oh and touching eachother is fucking awesome. All in all we feel eachother

15. we have been burning for a few years now, i introduced her to it and we connect on a different level. brought us closer together in a different way, plus we have such a giggly blast when were stoned haha.

16. No different unless they want to bang

17. I just recently seshed with my girl. Was nice

18. Different output and point of view.

And yeah, Imma score this hot ass chick and hope to get super blazed and fuck very soon

Then on desperation day (himym reference) I'm going to this other chick's house to "bake brownies" for a valentines thing. Her sister has a crush for me too(she was hot for me last year).

Then again the chick who has been dragging me since december is playing the same games, but I'm only caring to make her see what she did wrong.

Another tall insecure chick who I clicked with, and becomes kinda shy. Which is good, but I'm saving her.

Let's see, there's more but they're the ones in my mind. Life's good so far. :cool:
    Though I have no one for valentines :( I'll let this week's course decide. Otherwise I'll party the fuck up on friday

19. I heard that.