Smoking with your pets

Discussion in 'Pets' started by snoopstacystace, Jul 3, 2002.

1. Anybody smoke with their pets? My cat LOVES to smoke. He always crawls in the bag I keep my stuff in and when he's stoned he just walks around sniffing EVERYTHING like it's possible food. He's been a stoner kitty since he was four months old.

2. I got all my cats stoned once and they went berzerk. They destroyed my room.

3. my sister's cat and i used to hate each other. on the first day of summer i got her high, and we bonded. she always in my room now following me around, and i'm extra careful to be nice to her. i just smoked with her a few hours ago. she gets really lazy, and eats like crazy.

i wish i still had a dog to smoke with. my old dog used to get smoked out all the time, she was the coolest animal. my friend smokes his lizards out a lot. it sounds like the whole animal kingdom loves tokin it up.

4. Our lil angels (the cat) is such a f'n stoner. Everytime we light up, it comes near us and we blow smoke in its ear. Then it gets food and goes to sleep. We can tell it likes it cuz if we blow cigarette smoke at it, it moves away.

[​IMG]

5. That's really funny, I'm gonna try to bake my dog tomorrow nite.

6. heehee... i used to get stoned with becky (only had a couple of sessions before she passed) and since then i've had many happy sessions out behind the farm buildings watching the sunset with getting high with becky's kids and grand kids (tom champagne is a real toker... i gotta be carefull he doesn't burn his nose when he trys to sniff it out for himself)... the legacy lives on...

here's a crazy idea... do you think that cat's gain a better understanding of human verbal comunication when high?

7. Most definatly, hey xplict, i made a little modification to your image...

Attached Files:

8. Digit, along the lines of cat communication, the other day I was all paranoid that my cat could understand what I was saying and that he was going to tell all of my secrets to people. Bad news.

9. awww that's so cute in a very messed up way
    i think my cat should smoke. she's very aggressive and i wonder if it would calm her. hehe

10. my dog HATES It.... always backing up when i blow it in her face..... then she just FLIPS out and starts biting me lol... it's funny cuz eh's a miniture pinscher.... so she doesnt do any damage lol but it's funny to see her get mad... but i dunt think she likes it.... if i could get my cat to hang around i bet he would love it ^^ but he doesnt like going into my bro's room in the garage cuz he's never been there b4.... errrr

11. my cat is one of those "i could care less if you're around, but i really do care when you're not looking" aloof types. he pretends to hate being stoned, but why is he up in our faces when the weed's out?? :D

his nose crinkles and he gives me a bitch look, all the while craning his neck to get more into the smoke.
    he loves to eat the clippings off of the plants, but prefers the dried leaves as opposed to fresh.
    brat.
    xo~

12. Well hehe yeah ok

Fist my yellow lab, RIP :( - Would always come over when someone lit up. He loved beer too. would party with us till he passed out on his bone bed.

Yellow cocketeil - he always flys off his cage and lands on my shoulder and trys to bite my pipe when i lite it hehe Then after hes high he starts nibbiling my ear and just trys to annoi me till i kick him off and he flys back to his cage.

Ferret - lol oh yeah u really outta get one of these and get em high then give em a big ass box of styrofoam peanuts to play in :)

Rat- well i stick her in my drawer in blow smoke in hehe she loves it just gets into everything and once in her cage talk about munchies

fish- beta well im thinking about how to get him high
    anyideas??

Bavet'

13. for the fish, what about mixing it in with their fish flakes? haha

14. A couple months ago I got my dog stoned with my friends, he got really really horny and was trying to hump me and my friends the whole time, that was the last time we ever smoked him up

15. My cat runs up to us whenever he she hears a lighter spark. She loves getting high. She just rolls around on her back for a while, then falls asleep :smoking:. My friends iguana's are also stoners... they are funny when high.

16. When I used to smoke out the back of our house, I occasionaly blew some smoke in my pet dogs direction.. Afterwards, he just stood there, then wandered for quite some time. Now, he's a lazy dog, hah.

17. some pets are so funny when your ripped. imagine a talking cat walking around on two legs. get bent and hold food above your cat so it stands up for it. just something funny

18. I HAVE 3 DOGS AND ALL ARE SERIOUS AVID SMOKERS, IF THEY DON'T GET THEIR RDA OF PUFF THEN THEY TEND TO RAID MY PLANTS, SO I GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    "WHILE WE OURSELVES ARE THE LIVING GRAVES OF MURDERED BEASTS, HOW CAN WE EXPECT ANY IDEAL CONDITIONS ON THIS EARTH?"
    -SHAW-

"ENDLESS NUMBERS OF THESE ANIMALS SHALL HAVE THEIR LITTLE CHILDREN TAKEN FROM THEM, RIPPED OPEN, AND BARBAROUSLY SLAUGHTERED."
    -LEONARDO DA VINCI-

19. My dog chaos is a stoner, whenever someone has weed he knows it and he will all sniff up on them and shit, oh he loves weed.

20. LMAO... my firends and me got my dog high a few times.. it was fucking funny.. he ran into chairs and was being really afffectionate to them... they left like 2 hours later and fuck he just went upstairs and slept til the morning.. it was beautiful.. hez always around when i get high.. although i haven't been high for a fucking week