Smoking with your parents?

Discussion in 'General' started by Moo Moo 22, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Would you?

My mom and dad both know I smoke. They both smoke,

(Dad, nearly everyday)

(Mom smokes once in a great while, but used to smoke up a lot back her in prime.)

I personally think it's weird and would never do it because I would be extremely uncomfortable. But I never hesitate to smoke with my friends mom or dad, ever.

Even if your parents did not smoke, would you smoke with them if they asked?

2. It would be incredibly awkward at first, but after a bowl or two I think it'd be real chill. Definately would be an experience...

3. I'd do it for the experience. When my mom gets drunk (not often at all), but when she does, she tells stories about her life as a kid, and if she's drunk with her childhood friends it's incredible to hear the stories and life experiences and reflections they tell, and you just kind of listen in and enjoy the honest discussion they have... It's really an incredible experience. I've never had anything like that with my dad I guess, and he was into weed and stuff in his younger years, so I really think it'd be interesting to learn about his stories, when he smoked, why he smoked, who he smoked with, how he smoked, and other childhood stuff like when he was growing up, because they don't usually talk alot about that kind of thing, like I said my dad rarely and my mom when she's drinking... It'd be an experience.

4. hell yea man, no doubt:smoking:

5. #5 Floydian, Mar 6, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019

6. My parents don't know I smoke, but my sister whose 29 knows I smoke. I was thinking about asking her for the longest time to smoke with me because she said she was cool with it. One day when I was on the phone with her I said:

So..... since you're cool with me smokin and all do...
    What? I'm not cool with you smoking! It's just something I have over your head.
    Oh..... *BUMMER*
    So do you know how to do laundry yet? I could definitely use the extra help with my whites.
    Ahh Fuuuuuuck * Didn't actually do the laundry though, luckily she has a soul *

:D

7. I wish, thatl never happen not in my time

8. yeah, that'd be the day.

i can dream on. :) ahhhh.

*looks into the distance, a hazey serene expression on face*

9. Ive smoked with them 1000's of times.

Im thier hookup aswell.

10. first time my parents caught me smoking was just after a funeral and i couldn't be bothered to hide it as i was upset.
    i was actually smoking a roll up and my mum came in and shouted what are you doing??? is that a spliff??
    i said, na it's just a roll up but i do smoke spliff too, it's your fault bringing me up in a house that always stinks of it, i had no chance. what you think i didn't notice??

was very funny and they were cool about it, i have smoked with them every day since then.

it's very handy as they always have something when i run out, saves me loads of cash.

11. i know my dad smokes (he's been arrested several times). i'm pretty sure he knows i smoke. one day i was all high and dexed out on the couch and he walked in, saw me, laughed and walked out.

maybe if my roommate offers him some (which i doubt will happen) it might be a possibility. otherwise i doubt i'll ever smoke with him.

12. Yup...I've smoked with my mom many times...it started when I was 15 and she was going through a divorce...I told her I smoked ( bad time I know but I wanted it off my chest ) and she said cool go back a bowl...we've smoked prob. 100+ times over the past five years.

13. I smoke with my parents all the time when im at home, and if any of us are running low, we can borrow :)

14. I'd love to smoke with my parents. But I think it's be cooler if they were users (obviously,) because neither of them have smoked for so long, they'd probably geek out and think I'm crazy for smokin' all the time... especially if we smoked some dank, I'm sure they've never seen nothin' like that.

I'm definitely going to ask my parents to smoke with me one day... when I'm at a different place in my life. Maybe after I get my own house and have a sucessful career... to prove to them it won't "just ruin your life."

15. i wouldnt doubt my mom did cuz she told me a few times that her husband before my dad was all up into booze and drugs, and she would break up his weed for him.

and a couple other things just makes me think she has smoked before. but probably didnt like it much.

but if my mom wanted to toke up i would be cool with it.
    i would be weirded out that she ask. but im sure she knows i have smoked but i dont live with her so she doesnt know its on like an everyday basis.

but i like to teach people to smoke the right way, and show them some cool smoke signals i do. so my mom would be havin a nice trip and i think it would be cool for me to get my point to her while she is stoned. she would be more inclined to understand.

16. Ive been smoking with my dad since I was 18. Before that we smoked seperatly for moral purposes I suppose. I used to get in trouble for smoking when I was a teen. My mom doesnt smoke. My parents have pictures of me when I was 5 years old playing with action figures in my dads outdoor grow. When I get a harvest I give my dad a few ounces. He does the same for me. I taught him how to grow indoors and he taught me how to grow outdoors. Marijuana isnt even a topic for discussion in our relationship, it goes unsaid like drinking water and breathing air.

17. I smoke wit my dad.... it dont seem like something so weird to me lol

18. I smoke cigarettes with my mom but my parents don't smoke weed. Generally because they did when they were kids and never really like it when they tried it also its illegal so they don't want me smoking it. But never put crap on me for it just tell me to be responsible if your gonna toke and such they know its not bad for you. I have friends who parents toked and its alot of fun to smoke with them and chit chat.