Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with your parents?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HarryB, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Today my mom asked me if she could try some of my marijuana. Her sister smokes, I smoke, she used to smoke, etc. But I'm a little bit weirded out by the thought of smoking with my mom... Is that weird? Should I not give a shit? Opinions would be helpful, thanks. :)

If you smoke with her, try to have a TV show or movie on that you're going to watch. It will help prevent awkward conversations. 

3. Thanks. :)

4. dont smoke a blunt with your mom thats gross

5. One more thing. Your mom probably smoked tamer weed than you do. So if you have your choice of marijuana (i.e. medical card, etc) then try to start her off on something a little tamer, maybe a lower THC strain, you can mix a little of a high-CBD strain in there to counter the paranoia. I think "high functioning" strains are pretty good for newbies. 

6. Smoke with her! I smoked with my Mom, and after a bit of awkwardness, we started having better conversations.

Granny

7. #7 HarryB, Jan 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
    I actually forgot to mention she ate an edible about 2 months ago that her sister gave her and she absolutely hated it... Paranoia I guess... I'll look and see what I have, thanks! :)

8. #8 orbweaver, Jan 1, 2015

Oh heck no, not an edible! That's the worst for a noob. Just do it the old fashioned way, keep a lot of water around, let her take just a puff at a time... if you can get some high-CBD stuff and mix that in, or use a strain that's not quite so high THC but has a little CBD in it, that will really help with the paranoia, too. I get paranoid and into weird thoughts and I mix CBD-weed (like Harlequin, Cannatonic, Charlottes Web, AC/DC) with all of my weed now, it's a much better experience!

9. Alright, thanks! I actually have like .5 of a CBD strain. I'll mix that with one of my THC strains and put it in my vape and let her enjoy it. 

10. Good idea going for a vape

11. I haven't smoked with my mom yet, she's more of a closet smoker when it comes to bud. My pops on the other hand, we've taken bong rips together, smoked a few bowls behind the house and share/give each other bud when one of us is low :hello:  Blazing with anyone who you're blood related too is always an awesome experience, especially since you'd never think it would happen!

12. I've smoked weed with my mom before... it was really fucking awkward

13. #13 Orthanc, Jan 1, 2015
    I'd never want to smoke with my mom, but I have smoked with my pops multiple times. It wasn't weird at all, cause we used to drink together too. My dad & I have always been best friends besides being father & son. The first time we smoked together it was for recreational purposes. So was the second time cause my brother, pops & I smoked together too. All times after that were experiments to see how he felt & how it interacted with his MS. I was already over 18 though when we smoked & he already knew that I'd been smoking since I was 16. So it wasn't a situation where he came to me, I offered to him haha. We had fun the times we drank together too.

My pops has a fairly bad condition of MS, so he smoked with me a couple times to see if it helped. It helped in the sense that his lower back pain went away & he was able to walk faster. For some reason though, he doesn't want to smoke anymore. It was cool the times we did smoke together & I'm glad I was able to do that with my pops. He's actually gotten better with his MS though. He's able to walk more without his cane, and doesn't use his walker anymore. He takes special supplements & changed his diet, it's helped a great deal. Pot would help too though haha, wish he would realize that more.

14. My mom and I smoke together, but I'm not into it as much anymore. She gets off the hook with the long winded babble and thinks our conversations are great but the reality is that i'm just too stoned to not listen, lol

15. I smoked with my ma once when she was buzzed. More like helped her figure out how to do it right. She wanted to put a bit on the end of a cig but I was like nahhhh try some of this bong shit.

16. Dudes,show your mom some love she may end up being the funniest person..

17. I blaze with my parents. My inlaws. My siblings. God bless ca.

18. smoke with her then get her to buy you some really good munchies.

19. I've never smoked with my parents, but I have smoked with my mother-in-law several times. I got some bud to help her with MS. We had a great time.

20. I smoke oil with my mom, I gave my mom her first dab.