Smoking With Your Mom

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 187 Kush, Jun 12, 2010.

1. How many of you guys think it is cool as shit to smoke weed with your mom?
    I have smoke weed with my mom 3 time's now. I just got her doing it again and I think it is cool as hell and considering I don't have to pay for it when I am doing it with her.

2. How about it's Christmas and your aunt just got her MMJ card so she treats the whole family to the dankest weed and hash oil knife hits? I haven't had the pleasure of smoking with either of my parent's though. My dad has MMJ and my mom smokes everyday, but hides it, so I'm not supposed to know, so I'm kind of afraid to bring it up haha. As far as my dad I don't think he'd be cool with it. I was thinking I'd get him a vape for his birthday though, so then he'll get it.

3. ^ obviously your parents are cool with weed so freaking smoke wit dem dood!!

4. I wish i could smoke with my mom =\

5. I can't smoke with my mom. She used to be addicted to heroin, she said if she smoked it'd be relapsing and that she'd probably go back to heroin for a stronger high.... So that's never gonna happen.

6. Haha I've always wanted to smoke with my mother but never asked her though. I honestly think she would say yes. She used to smoke back In the day.

7. My mom doesn't know I smoke. She smokes everyday just about and hides it. So, I'm not supposed to know she smokes, but I do and she doesn't know I know. So, how would I even bring up smoking with her in this situation. I mostly smoke for medical benefit and I want to get MMJ, but I don't even know how to bring that up.

8. Well all I have to say if your to afraid to ask but you know they smoke weed.
    Just do it! They can't yell at you, you most likely have done it because you have seen them do it.

9. lol, i found my dad's vape when i was 16, and confronted him about it. That night was my first official green out......adore that man.
    ....been a daddy's girl ever since.

ultimate bonding experience in my opinion.

(sadly the momma's not a toker ) :(

(Hey GC....im zoe)

10. My parents would NEVER smoke weed with me, are you kidding?
    Awesome story! Welcome to the City!!

11. my mom caught me so no smoking with her.. even though she smokes to this day, she tries to hide that she's ever smoked, even when i show her pictures she's takin of her smoking outta some cheap ass metal pipe.

i asked my dad, he said he feels wrong smoking with me, like it makes him a bad parental figure, hahahaha. :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

12. I have once and it was pretty cool. She doesnt talk much when she's stoned.

13. I wish my mom would even let me smoke in the damn house. I've never smoked with any of my family, but i have smoked with some of my other friends' parents which i think is pretty fucking cool even it's a little awkward at first.

I love smoking with older people. They're so full of knowledge that i think my generation doesnt fully respect. (I'm 18) And it's great getting into intellegent conversations with someone and finding similar interest with someone thats 40 years older than you. It's just fucking cool, and it's a shame that everyne can't socialize like this.

14. man thats not cool

15. I smoked with my mom recently. It was a very interesting bonding experience. It was kind of weird also. It felt really different, but i think it brought us much closer.

16. When I get MMJ I'm making my mom the caregiver, so she has possession allowance too. I feel it's just the right thing to do. I don't know why she wouldn't get a card too.

17. Very true, sometimes I would rather smoke with grown folks, than younger crowds, as they at least know how how to keep their sh** on the DL, hence not drawing unwanted attention. I learn a lot about cannabis culture, not to mention life in general, as it really is, plus I wish this generation would get infected with the knowledge I've recwived from older people, especially the older people I've smoked with.

18. My mom thinks shes 'allergic' to weed because she gets paranoid. I was like: "Mom, really?"