Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with unfamiliar people?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jaystrees, Oct 31, 2013.

1. I know the whole "weed makes friendships" sort of thing, but I'm not sure. Today I was in class and me and the guy sitting next to me start talking, and we find out we're both into weed. He offers to pick me up and smoke 2gs with him and his friend later tonight. Should I go with him and smoke? Should I smoke with someone I barely even know? I've never done this before, all help is appreciated. 

Thanks

2. don't see why not to

3. yeah man be adventurous, not if their sketchy people tho. and go light on the weed. Some people will try to buttfuck you if you get to high around them you never know man

4. If you want to smoke a 2g's or be friends with the dude go for it. I've met a lot of people through weed being the mutual friend. There are two types of stoners. Cool stoners and ahady stoners. You can pick which category they belong in pretty quickly.

5. if you want to make new friends, yes.

this is like uber simple stuff dude, no need to ask the internet for advice on every little detail of your life. just make decisions. 

6. i love smoking with new people.

7. If ur truly a seasoned toker u should be able to handle ur weed and be fine. If u were still inexperienced with weed u might have an uncomfortable time smoking with unfamiliar people

8. If there's one thing I know, it's that smoking weed with strangers is generally better than not smoking weed with strangers.

9. Sure, why not. This is a given opportunity to create a new friendship based on your beloved interest/hobbie.

10. Best way to meet people. If you're an anxious person around new people though, take your time and don't be afraid to drop out of the rotation. If you're in highschool you might get called a pussy for it but stick to your guns and tell them you know your limits and would rather have a good time then space out for 2 hours.

Weed effects everyone differently. I never understood the kids who would smoke just to look cool and get wayyyy too high to be enjoyable.

11. Do it live a little and experience life

Sent from my DROID GC app
    "live from the garden"

12. The reason I asked is because he is VERY weird. I don't say it to be mean, but he truly is. Having said that, it ended up to be a pretty chill time and I'm planning on smoking with them again. I didn't even have time to see your guys's reply before I left, but thanks for all who replied with great advice

13. So did you make that account to stay with us or to jusk ask one question?

14. Fuck that's a sweet ass gesture! He's a classmate so I see nothing wrong with it. Just ask and check what you're smoking.

15. Ive suffered from acute paranoia since age 8, so I never know if I'm being overly paranoid (if that's even a thing) or not

16. If he seems as cool as this offer makes him sound, go for it dude! ull either make a new friend and smoke some free bud or just smoke some free bud. As long as his smoke spot isn't in some rape dungeon, it's a win win!

17. How's the friend, OP? Still weird? Think he's a nipple collector or something? Probably a nipple collector, let's face it.
    For real hope you guys are still toking, seems like a chill guy to just ask you to smoke a couple g's with him and a friend.

18. idk I never backed out of the rotation, but spacing out for 2 hrs is, or well, was, very enjoyable to me lol 

19. always go with ur gut feeling