Smoking with this girl...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Hashbrick, Feb 25, 2009.

1. So yesterday I went to this girls house to smoke some weed and it was pretty fun. Now before yesterday I didn't really know her but a couple friends were going over to her house and she said I could come. We smoked and me and her like kept staring at each other and laughing and we talked a lot and all in all it was pretty fun. So now I guess tomorro were smoking again and I was wondering if I should try and get with this girl and how?

2. Btw I'm high as shit so if this makes no sense don't worry about it

3. Fuck I didn't even get to the point of this. What I meant to ask was I want to maybe get to the point of smoking with her alone how should I ask her

4. ........ just get her number, if you can't figure out how to do that, don't try anymore.

after you get her number.

1. call her.
    2. say "wanna smoke?"
    3. meet up
    4. smoke
    5. fuck & enjoy

5. yes just ask her to smoke.
    tell her no one else is answering or something and invite her over and have a fat dub prepared.
    and then get blasted off your asses

6. basically hang out until you comfortable man, it's natural process

7. exactly.

8. [​IMG]

9. that trippy indian looking thing is tripping me out what does it say

10. It probably says to man up and just ask her if she would ever want to smoke with you. Come on man, we live in the 21st, we shouldn't have to be dicking around trying to see if girls like us. If you want to smoke with her and you tell her you want to smoke with her, it's gonna be more impressive to her in the long run than if you just get high with her and her friends and look stupid (no offense).

Simply ask her. If she doesn't want to smoke with you, she'll tell you. Don't rush but don't take it slow.

11. He is using smoke signs instead of verbal communication...;)

12. As a girl, I agree with everyone else. If you like her and wanna spend time with her, be straight up. It's your best chance of getting a straight answer. If she's down, she's down, if she's not well, save your weed and time for someone who IS down.

13. throwing in an opinion because i'm a girl,

just be honest with her and ask, it sounds like she probably would say yes. and the worst that can happen is she says that she'd rather have other people around, and that probably just means she wants to get to know you better first.

either way, just spend time getting to know her, and things will click into place :)

good luck

14. ask her if she wants to smoke, on the phone tell her you think it will be more fun with jsut you 2 (in a flirty kinda way) after smoking look into her eyes and if her eyes say yes go in for the kiss and take it from their. good luck

15. ...and she feels comfortable.

But yeah, exactly.

16. before anythin u need to: chilllllllll.calm down, dont put pussy on a high chair,.... and then after invite her to smoke... make believe u dont give a fuck wat she thinks of u, girls like confidence...u got this man..soon enough u'll probably be wit her :cool:

17. Call your friend get her # and call her up. But if you stay on this pussyfoot road your on you will be in the friend zone before you know it. Basically don't be afraid to make your move worst is she not into you and you can move on to someone who is.:cool:

18. i'll tell you from a pimp playa mack position I'd say call her and see if she wants to smoke some bowls or match on a blunt...just don't use only ur weed.

you never wanna turn into "the dude she hangs out with to smoke his weed"
    :bongin: