Smoking with the (Flu)?

Discussion in 'General' started by everyoneishigh, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Hey, I've got something that resembles the flu, but without the vomiting/fever, so pretty much just cough, sneezing, headache, runny nose, post-nasal drip. What are your thoughts on smoking with this illness? Will it prolong the time it would normally take for me to heal or should I just pack a nice bowl and enjoy it? :smoke:

2. Definitely use some ganja just don't smoke if you cant help it because it will irritate your throat try and eat some edibles or use a vaporizer toke away.

3. Same here man, and yes it does irritate my thorat when I smoke and I end up coughing a shit load. Im no doctor so Idk if it will prolong the symptoms but I know for a fact it helps just had a chronic bowl and I feeling nice and toasty ready for bed and 7 -_-

4. I haven't been sick with anything major in a few years (a bowl a day keeps the doctor away). But even if I have a sore throat/congestion/headache I still smoke... just less because of the obvious throat irritation. It shouldn't make your symptoms worse, but possibly relieve some stress and dissatisfaction of being sick.