Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking with some one who bitches

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thebigtokinator, Jan 9, 2012.

1. so i smoke with two other people, we'll call one juan and the other can be dillan. juan is a really cool person, i think im closer to him than i am to my sister. the problem is his younger brother who is always following us, he smokes with us some times so there's no chance of him being a rat, but he is a huge mooch who doesn't pay for shit, he also always is complaining and bitching, and he makes fun of us, i've tryed many things, not letting him smoke to being a dick back to him. how can i solve this

2. I can get rid of him for a small fee.

3. dude crazy story bro. idk, don't let him smoke and just see what happens.

4. People that don't pay and always turn up at a convenient time pisses me off, i dont mind smoking people up but when they NEVER return the favor and then expect you to go smoke them up again that annoys me

5. Tell Juan you'll smoke him up on a fat L if he makes sure his lil bro stops tagging around.

6. how old is the younger bro?...why not just be straight up with him and tell him to stop being an ass hole haha..in my experience, putting punk ass, annoying guys on blast usually shuts them up. either he'll shut up or take a swing at you haha and if he does that, then you get to whoop his ass...so win-win haha

7. Teach him to respect his elders. Give him a good thump on the head.

8. Yeah, Juan is the key here. If ya'll are close like you say then you should just tell juan that he needs to get rid of him. Be carefull how you go about this, he might end up ratting yous out in the end anyway if he cant get his own smoke (A immiture, if i cant have it then they cant eithe type of thing).

OR both of you be stright with his bro and just tel him how it is, just be cool about it and tell him he pisses you both off and why. Tell him that you's dont mind him comeing along if he sorts his attitude & contribution out or whatever. And if he wont or dosent then its options 1 above ^

9. be honest with him? dont be offensive. "i feel as if im being used" not "youre being a bitch"

10. Just be like, "we smoke you up all the time, and you just complain and never pay. Start putting in or get the fuck out." Something like that shouldn't piss him off as much as "you're a bitch."

11. he just laughes like it's a joke, then we don't let him smoke by avoiding him, and finally he kills our highs by bitching for the next 2-3 hours, we've kicked his ass before, thus proving violence doesn't work, we've tryed being nice and polite, he thinks its a joke and makes fun of us. he's the worst type of moocher

12. "Dude, we're all sick of your bitching and complaining when we smoke, and I can't afford to be smoking you out all the time. So either start contributing and quit your bitching or we're gonna have to stop hanging out with you."

Something like that? :p

13. the whole time i was reading that i just thought

"did he really say 'lets call them juan and dillan' just to confuse us and those are their actual names?"

14. well you see, i live in ohio, we have no mexicans named juan, or any europeans named dillan

15. [quote name='"thebigtokinator"']well you see, i live in ohio, we have no mexicans named juan, or any europeans named dillan[/quote]

drug him

edit: I don't remeber quoting this guy is has nothing wo do with my post xD

16. Give that fucker some salvia and lock him in a closet. Never tell him it was salvia, and he will be scared of weed for the next year and a half.

Worked great for me, I had a friend who let us smoke at his house and his little brother always bitched that we didn't smoke with him enough and shit.

Taught him a fun lesson. Don't ruin my session.