Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with Snoop Dogg?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zer0 AM, Apr 15, 2011.

1. My friend Zach has a brother who raps. His brother is opening for Snoop Dogg when he plays around here next month. My friend is gonna get to go backstage and smoke blunts with Snoop. How sick is this?

2. swine flu sick

3. Yeah dude I was like what the fuck dude? Lol.

4. About as sick as any other story I read on the internet.

5. #5 Zer0 AM, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'll have him send me some pictures after the show and I'll post them.

6. lol Imma have to start saying this.:cool:

7. Show me his brothers work, whats his name?:eek:

8. Sicker than an African prostitute.

9. That's pretty sick you should have him hook you up with some of that MILF Weed (Anyone watch Weeds)

10. #11 Zer0 AM, Apr 15, 2011
    I'll have to look that shit up for you. I'm not that sure, I don't know his brother that well. I've heard him rap before though. I'll get back to you.

11. Pics or it didn't happen, welcome to the Internet.

12. #13 weekendtoker66, Apr 15, 2011
    I do! !!!

13. I'll be waiting.:cool:

14. I heard that guy smokes like a fuckin champ... I'd tell your friends bro to prepare