Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with rollup tobacco filter while ill with Sore chest

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Copoboxx, Jan 31, 2014.

1. I know smoking isn't good anyway with a sore chest but im coughing and the green keeps the symptoms away and eases it, i was wondering if i smoked with a filter rather than roach would this be better than smoking with roach (i put a little bit of tobacco aswell) Or basically would it be the same as smoking with roach and have no benefits for me while im ill? (I have chest infection not too severe)

2. Leave out the tobacco. Ain't you got a nice bubbler, or vape or something to smooth it out? And leave out the tobacco!

3. Take the tobacco out and use a filter is you don't have a smooth piece or vape. If you're addicted to tobacco use gum or e cigs until you're better.

Why ? .. Like a cigarette filter ? or roach ?  :confused:

5. #5 Copoboxx, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    Nah bro where im from its quite hard to smoke without tobacco hence you'll end up with a tiny joint But i'll keep it on a minimum i'd be putting in like a finger nails sized amount in a joint and using a filter then.

Z420M, a rollup filter not a roach because roach is way too harsh on my chest

6. Quit that shit bro

Don't smoke anything that includes that poison

7. Bro i don't smoke tobacco on it's own and never have, i actually hate it..

8. So its easier somewhere else?

9. #9 Copoboxx, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    I Don't know, did i mention it was easy somewhere else? i was only talking about where "I AM" from buddy :) & was also replying to the post Captain VXR made saying "take the tobacco out".

10. I know lol. Just do it without the tobacco though. Just because it's traditional doesnt mean you need to do it that way. Its going to hurt your lungs a bit and if thats what youre trying to avoid....why do it?

Either put more in and end the joint before its gone, or use a piece. Would be better off that way anyway

11. If you're sick, I'd definitely say use a bong if you can if not then a bowl. But if you gotta roll up definitely don't put tobacco in it, except as a filter that's fine

12. Damn, no need for everyone to jump on the dude's dick. He smokes tobacco, is an adult, and can do what he wants. Get over it and answer his question :laughing:

If you smoke with a filter intended for cigarettes it'll take away some of the effect, I've heard the THC and whatnot don't pass through it as easily as the nicotine in tobacco. I'd just use a roach and maybe smoke less than I usually would man. Although the chest pain could be due to smoking tobacco, so if you can't smoke without, try smoking it with less tobacco than usual.

13. [quote name="Copoboxx" post="19442067" timestamp="1391191036"]Nah bro where im from its quite hard to smoke without tobacco hence you'll end up with a tiny joint But i'll keep it on a minimum i'd be putting in like a finger nails sized amount in a joint and using a filter then.Z420M, a rollup filter not a roach because roach is way too harsh on my chest[/quote]Are you implying in that in other places where your not from it's easier to smoke down to the end...Jokes aside- keep the tabacco out, yes youl have like .2 that's not smoked... Just use it to roll your next joint. Or shit dude home made bong!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. [quote name="Snoop Toad" post="19442110" timestamp="1391191425"]So its easier somewhere else?[/quote]Goddamn it lol I thought I beat everyone to the joke... Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum