Smoking with prescription contacts?

Discussion in 'General' started by stayst0ney, Mar 9, 2013.

1. #1 stayst0ney, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2013
    I had recently bought prescription contacts because I do not like wearing glasses. I don't want my contacts getting so dry that i end up with a scratched cornea or anything negative. Haha. Are there any tokers that can inform me about your experience with smoking and contact lenses? :confused: anything helps! Thank you :)

2. I've been wearing contact for 25 years...never even thought twice about smoking with them in...never had a problem...

If you're worried about dry eyes, just pick up some comfort drops...;)

3. Are contacts usually not prescription? Or did you just throw it in to throw me off. I say you're good, my best friend wears contacts and we sesh all the time. Keep some nice, simple, saline solution drops or rehydrating eyedrops on hand, just in case. Everyone's different

4. I used to smoke with contacts all the time. Had no effect on them. It is a wonderful cover if you have really blood shot eyes.

5. Haha. Yes there are just plain colored contacts as well. I didn't know if it was important or not so I just threw it in.

6. I wear contacts and glasses. Smoking with contacts in always makes my eyes super dry so I usually take them out before I smoke. If I'm not at home, I'll use eye drops before and afterward to keep them comfortable. I have had my eyes get so dry that my contacts couldn't stay in. But I doubt you have to worry about scratching your eye unless you're super stoned trying to take them out and your fingernail gets you lol.

7. i wear em almost every day and smoke just as often.. it's no problem but sometimes if the smoke gets in my eyes it stings a little lol