Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking with pink eye

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whitekush, Sep 29, 2009.

1. this morning.. i fucking woke up with pink eye.

i got my drops and i just put them in..
    knowing that weed gives me irritated eyes, is it okay to smoke up?

2. Go get some swimming goggles.

shown here...
    [​IMG]
    Wear them whilest you smoketh the erbeth..

PROBLEM SOLVED!!

3. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

SO MUCH WIN!

but weed in itself dries out my eyes...
    i dont think it has anything to do with smoke getting in it :S

4. IDK man. I've had conjunctivitis but not bactierial, actually allergy related when I was wearing contacts. It sure sucks. However, it is possible to maybe try Zatidor eye drops (they relieved my conjunctivitis symptoms) or just lubricating eye drops but not redness reliever, that wont really help and there is no point if you eye is gonna be red anyway!

5. i got perscription drops...

i put some clear eyes in the other eye after i just baked..

i dont have class till 5:30 its only 3:11 so..
    i think i'll be fine.. i just wanna go in with one red eye so i can be like "pink eye" lol

6. You'll be fine, but make sure to throw out your current bottle of eye drops if you haven't already. That's a good way to catch it again after you recover.