Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking with pink eye ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mariguana 420, Jul 1, 2013.

1. #1 Mariguana 420, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013
    Hey, a couple of days ago I got pink eye (bacterial). Will smoking weed make my conjunctivitis worse ? is it okay since I'm taking prescription eye drops (Tobradex) for the next week ? My eyes are all cleared up since I started using the drops. No more discharge, no redness, etc. Is it okay if I smoke, or will it make the situation bad again ?

2. you can smoke man it's fine 

3. Im gonna guess the weed will most likely dry and irritate your eyes so id put in a drop after and youd probably be good

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. It's fine.

Off topic but my ex was sleeping one time on my couch and I pulled my pants down and put my ass like an inch from her face.  I yelled her name and she opened her eyes and I ripped a big one.  Next day she had double pink eye.

Funniest shit in the world.  No pun intended

5. hahaha, is that why she's your ex?

6. #6 Mr Unknown, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013
    It's a good thing she's your ex. The fuck. (edit: saw reply, still leaving this up, knew I was in the wrong for judging quickly so now I'm rambling.)

I say go for it. If it starts bothering you, put down the pipe and put in some eye drops.

7. lol no she was just a whore. 

She was chill though like obviously I would never think about doing that shit if she would be mad.  Even I think that was gross as fuck but she was like a little upset but since I was laughing so much she started laughing too.