Smoking with Pets?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by breakdanzer, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nice dog :D

2. The LD/50 test done to test toxicity is done on rats, not humans. And it became toxic to rats at some ungodly amount of thc. So I doubt if your dog gets a whiff of your bong hit he's gonna die.

3. Ive got a cat named Gizmo hes chill he sometimes sits with me when smoking but most of the time he sleeps haha

4. what if when you blow the smoke in the dogs face he starts licking at it. (thats what my pitbull does... also what he does if he happens to smell one of my burps)

5. Then he obviously likes it.
    :hello::hello::hello:

6. @mostdopee im wearing that RUN DMC shirt right now :)
    and as for this post, i think the cats should stick to catnip...

7. I loved chilling outside on a nice summer day with my little buddy. He was a yorkie, sadly he died last fall. . My puppy will always be in my heart i fucking miss him so much. <3 Im thinking about getting a mini rex rabbit, though, i dont want to commit myself like with a dog yet but do want a little friend to keep me company and a rabbit would be awesome!

8. He's got a point, no need to be such a dick.
    You can't judge by going purely off what he's posted, something about your cuntish text made me annoyed.

Cunts like you. *nods head in disgust*

9. dogs can definatley sense what you are doing. when me and my human buddy chill at his place his jack russel terrier wont go near us and he hides when he sees/smells us toking. he associates this with trouble since my friend got caught a few times. but my great dane will walk right up to us when we toke and sits infront of us. we dont blow the smoke into his face/ears but he sits in the room with the smoke and one time, i swear he got high as hell. he would just lay there and randomly stare at the ceiling and if you clapped he would react like 10 seconds later.

10. #50 breakdanzer, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    haha that pic with the headphones made me lol. +rep cause that dog is so dam cute ha

100th post!

11. I love smoking with my black lab, il be on my couch and she will be on my bed and as soon as a spark a bowl shes right beside me lol

12. got my friends cat high once XD cat was rolling all over the drive way and having fun chasing a bug XD we sat there and laughed. when ever i get stoned at home i'm all over my pet rabbits and petting them. SOOO SOFT

13. dont get a rabbit, they are extremely messy and unless you take the long dedication you cant train him to be out of his cage for more then like 20 minutes, plus sometimes they shit when they sleep or are resting and get mats or shit and hair all over their ass. plus their feet get covered in piss and they smell not to good. but they are fluffy as fuck and its fun to chase them while your high. so idk

14. I love petting my cat when im blazed, hes so big and fat lol. My gfs parents have 2 boxers and i love going there high as fuck and chilling with the dogs they are so tight.

15. You sound very bright.

16. dude i got rabbits. litterbox training like took like 2 days. mine run around the house all day like they are cats. best pets ive ever had. one of them loves to lick my face XD and he lets me hug and pet him while baked as fuck. only problem i have is the constant shedding XD and yes the feet get yellow but its not soaking wet and its not smelly. i would suggest a rabbit to anyone.

17. To you people who claim your pets run over to you at the first sign of sparking up

how much time do you actually spend with your pet sober? Have you considered that maybe it associates the act of you smoking with the pet getting attention from you?

Pets want to be loved, they have no business being stoned

18. very true... i would advise to not talking about getting your pets stoned because it is against the rules... please talk about what kind of pets you have.. Anyone have anything exotic?

19. Why do you find it so wrong to smoke near your pets?

and i used to smoke with my black lab, but she's too old now, so she doesnt like to blaze anymore. Eventually we're gonna get a new dog... I'm hoping to get a smaller one so it can chill with me in bed and blaze. (no i dont mean getting the dog high, don't ban me.)
    I was at a festival this weekend and my neighbor had his dog at his campsite. this dog was fucking huge, but it was so nice and it just laid there alll day. Thats my kinda dog. I wanna dropkick the little fucks that yip and jump 24/7. anyway, the dog was cool. We blazed with him no doubt. His name was sky. tell me thats not a dope name.

20. ahahahahahahahaha, im not even high. but im laughing my ass off right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.