Smoking with Pets?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by xXMelkorXx, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Last night there were 4 people and 3 pieces being passed around... And we got this one cat messed up! She had eaten catnip beforehand, so she was already pretty crazy when we got there. Then we smoked and we didn't purposely blow the smoke in her face, but she was hanging around us and by the the time we were done this cat could barely walk straight. Funny as anything.

:smoke:

2. my pets follow me out to the porch or stand at the door, cause they love it. my cat especially does, hwoever if they get too high they really don't know what to do and flip out, just be careful. treat them like that friend that flips out every now and then and keep an eye on them.

3. I was at a party earlier where we smoke around an 1/8 or more and we blew al the smoke in an American Pitbull's face... afterwards he humped its owmer in the face

4. my dog is a mutt that is mixed with like a chihuahua and a rat terrier although we cant tell for sure( we rescued him from a shelter) hes the best dog i ever had.. he will literally sit ON his ass on my couch like a person he weighs over double what hes supposed to and he thinks hes a person. weighs 26lbs. and if anyone so much as slaps my arm he tears the hell out of them..its hilarious!he'll attack my other dog on command or anyone as soon as he hears "skittem boy".hes gettin old but he loves his reefer! ill just fill my bowl up with smoke and not clear it , then hold it up to his nose and you can see him sniff the smoke outa the bowl and watch as it goes in his nose lol.

after hes done smokin he goes and cleans his food bowl, and if thats nto enuff he cleans the cats bowl too lol!
    [​IMG]
    this is him!!! Murphy Lee ( i think this is the one i took after he smoked up, id say it is..he has a huge grin on his face)

i also used to get my pet rats high, wed literally fog there cage and keep a towel over it to keep smoke in, wed fill it up till you couldnt see thru it before wed let em air out...after that theyd start poppin around in there cage jumpin everywhere and fighting each other(just playful dog type fighting) it was great