Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with pets?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JessicaLove, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a dog. Is it safe it smoke weed in the same room as her?

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. Yeah but don't blow it in her face or anything like that and she will be fine.

3. I wouldn't do it.

4. Yeah its fine a lot of dogs and cats enjoy the smell. My buddy's dog Rufus the Chihuahua, he was a total stoner in his past life I swear. He'd get excited when I opened the weed jars, and would run circles in front of my feet when packing it and smoking it. He loved getting high himself by a small hit through his ear. Absolutely loved it. I brought him with me to a dispensary once and he was more excited than at the pet store. That dog was pawing at all the jars behind the glass and had a big goofy grin on his face. I let him pick a strain for me by letting him smell a few kinds and whichever one he got most excited about I grabbed. I think it ended up being Strawberry Cough. He fucking loved pot what a stoner.

My cat likes to come out on the porch with me when I blaze up and bask in the smoke. Relaxes him and he stretches out and paws at the floor. So I like to give him catnip so we're on a similar level of highness.

Your dog's gonna be fine

5. Rufus sounds like a badass. I'm trying to teach my dachshund to find weed lol.

6. #6 beenstoned, May 4, 2015
    Last edited: May 4, 2015
    Stoner dogs are for sure a thing.
    My buddy had a dog that would follow the joint in rotation.

7. Ha reminds me of my dealers chihuahua.

It would come running at the sound of a lighter. And be all friendly trying to lay on your chest to get the hit ....that's if you were leaned back.

Now my dogs. (A 3lb and a 5lb Yorkie and a Maltese) they get a wif blow it out of there noses and walk away

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.