Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with one arm??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zlideways, Aug 7, 2011.

1. You are wrong. 100%. A family member of mine substitutes weed for their pain prescrip all the time and says it works. It also helps prevent a tolerance buildup to their pain meds so the meds work more effectively when they do take them.

As far as op's question. I would suggest a gravity bong/waterfall bong. I know it's kinda hard with 1 hand and a table, but if you light something, preferably slow burning, and long, and hold it in your mouth to light the bowl while you pull up on the bottle, you can effectively use a grav bong.

I strongly suggest that you do not use a soda can for a pipe. There is mixed info regarding aluminum foil, so for safety reasons, i would also suggest not using it.

Worst case scenario deal with the pain.

2. Yours doesn't either...

3. #23 glazedKnuckles, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I can't really be wrong if I'm speaking from experience. Good for your family member, that's usually not the case

4. Waterfall GB. Light it, lift it, smoke it.

5. i can light a lighter while holding the pipe in the same hand, but that's just me :)

6. #27 BloodLust, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How does it not? "You can make a Gravity Bong."

Lots of other people have suggested it man.

7. Bake a weed brownie.