Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with non serious smokers?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sandman2772, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Most of the people i know consider me a stoner, cause i smoke more then them, and approach it as a hobby of some sorts. Alot of my friends smoke but they dont know more then the basic beginner smoker. I have this friend who when she smokes me up, doesnt really care about taking any types of care with weed. Basically all the typical rules of smoking are just tossed out the window when im with her, which i can deal with as long as im smoked up. The other day though it went almost too far. She bought a nice 20 bag of mids, and was new to rolling blunts but had seen it done many times before. I watched in shock as she poured weed straight from the bag into the blunt. Stems, nugs everything (thank god there were no seeds), then started to try and roll it.

Being the most experianced smoker i instantly caught it. I kept saying you need to break the weed up, and take the stems out, otherwise your just wasting weed and possibly compomising the blunt. She keeps rolling and eventually gets mad at me for critizing her. I shut up and let her roll her blunt the way she wanted it. She sparked it up and we started to pass it. She was proud feeling that she proved me wrong cause it was hitting. I just bit my tounge and took the smoke up. After all that she and the other person we were with didnt even finish it leaving me whatever was left, so i just kept the "roach". Later that day, i broke the roach up for some extra bud to find at LEAST 3 bowls of bud just chilling there still in full nugs.

Have you ever had to deal with rookies or people who dont take smoking serious enough for your standards? I mean i really feel like a dick nitpicking about how they smoke, while im being smoked up.

PS: when i smoke her up, we do things the right way, so its not like shes totally oblivious to how shit goes.

2. she must have a ton of money to be just throwing it out by not getting the most out of her weed.

3. That pisses me off, especially when its my weed. I was smoking this girl out like 3 weeks ago and I packed a bowl and she just randomly added a FULL nug in the bowl and sparked it. I was like wtf?! Then it dropped out of the bowl onto the ground outside. What a fucking waste. I'm not smoking her out anytime soon.

4. lmao i know exactly what your talkin about.

one time this guy invited to smoke me and a couple of my girls out..so we get over there and he pulls out a coke can that was empty with some holes poked in it where the weed would sit, and proceeded to hit it out of the opening. when he passed it to my friends, we were fuckin trying to not laugh at him cause it was hilarious yet very sad cause he wasted a whole 2 grams problebly hitting it, and the worst thing of it was..you could not hit that shit unless sucked it real hard (thats what she said) ohh and did i mention that he had gotten about a 1/4 of some mids as a birthday gift? we did stay there long mind you, we had some real smokin to do:smoke:, they didn't even want to hit it, so of course i tried and only got a big hit was when i did suck that bitch lol

yeahh sorry for the rant im realll high

5. i used to not break it up all the way lol, but it was my weed and i smoked it till it was ash.

6. lol yeah he was nice enough to let me have like about all the rest of it..which was about half left :D

7. I don't really mind it. Unless they are trying to act all badass and cool, you know, those people you get who try and take the fattest hits then sit there trying to do all these smoke tricks. But then its passed to you and your other friends who smoke daily and you just easily blow out this bigass cloud of smoke.

8. oh yeahh it was my brother but it was his first time really trying some bomb ass shit and i packed that motherfucka so he was real chill bout it:smoke:

9. Maybe she just doesn't care about weed as much as you do.

10. Maybe instead of complaining about newb tokers, people should try to politely educate them.