Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with no smell!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kenoke, Aug 14, 2009.

1. I have a sploof ive made with about 6 dryer sheets and a TP roll.. I want to smoke with absolutely no smell from my cherry out of my new pipe. I always have my window wide open w/o the screen on, but I want there to be absolutely no marijuana smell.. Thanks.

2. Put a quarter on the bowl in between tokes.

3. First off you need a fan. Aim it out the window and blow your hits in that direction. While you got a cherry hold it near the fan so the excess smoke goes right out the window. You should be fine. Have you ever thought of investing in a vape?

4. Fantastic idea! Awesome avatar by the way.

But how do I keep the smell off of the quarter? I can't have any marijuana smelling shit in my room, or im fucked out of a free-rent thing ive got goin

5. fans, towels under the door, one or two sprays of febreze, but don't over do it, it's a dead give away.

6. yeh sploofs r da real deal i used them bak in h.s w. my moma round

7. If the cherry gets too smoky just put it out and re light it when your ready.

8. Good call, and wash it? Keep in tucked in somewhere?

I'm a huge fan of incense, but I also don't have to keep my toking a secret. I don't know if incense would be a dead give away for you or not, you could also go get one of those Glade (I think) candles. They are ridiculously potent.

9. Just use a penny or nickel instead and drop it on the sidewalk after. Youll make a little kids day. but yeah, sploof, coin to put out cherry, fan out window, some type of air freshener. If no ones gonna be in the room for like 2 or 3 hrs. you can just smoke straight up and they prob. wont smell it. But better safe than sorry.

10. Aight, you have a "free rent thing going on" that can be ruined by you smoking in your room, and you're seriously going to consider doing it anyway? There's no foolproof way of preventing a room from smelling like weed if you're gonna smoke in it. The only way to guarantee a room won't smell like marijuana is to not smoke in it. Why not step out to the back yard or something?

11. aka living with parents? :cool:

12. Not being a party pooper, but if smoking pot indoors will jeopardize a FREE rent, then maybe you should just go outside...i will admit smoking indoors is amazing especially if your lazy...but maybe you should just go outside for a free rent's sake :rolleyes:

13. Go outside and smoke, it's not worth being paranoid about. If you are set on smoking inside I would suggest getting a vape.