Smoking....with my mom

Discussion in 'General' started by Floridapurpp, Jul 6, 2012.

1. I am now 20, i have a full time job, a girlfriend of 3 years, my own house..etc..so i turned out ok.
    Since i was about 16 i would light up with my mom occasionly knowing she didn't have a way of getting her own. to this day i still smoke with my mom on holidays. this year for mothers day i got her a little pipe lol.

Have any of you smoked with your parents?

2. Pic of your mom?

3. Yo momma is a MILSW.

4. Let me tell you that what you have is extremely rare and special, don't take it for granted.

5. My mom's cool as hell and was still a good mom even though she smoked pot. I'm just seeing if other people have with their mothers/fathers

6. Ive smoked with my moms friend, with my mom sitting in the chair accross from us.

We were about to go see Insidious when it was in theaters and my mom says her friend christine wants to smoke before the movie, and that i should give here some of my weed.

Lol thats as close as ive gotten to smoking wif mamma dukes

7. YO HIT ME UP WITH THEM PICS OF YOUR MOM!!!! lol
    anyways hell nah i didnt smoke with my parents that shits wack!

8. smoked with my dad on my 18th birthday but we always shared weed before that (just didn't smoke together cus of underage awkwardness lol)

when I'm a parent I will smoke my kid out any time they want. it'll be awesome.

9. I've smoked with my aunt who is kind of like a second mom to me, but that's about it

10. *Flash back to Op's bedroom after he smokes his mom up*

"Mom, are you advancing on me?"

11. Ive smoked with uncle's and aunt's, cuz's, never the parents...I know my mom usto back in the 70's... I mentioned it once and got slaped and my allowance went up....
    She's a cool mom, hook her up from time to time, she did a lot for you im sure..
    Got to treat mom right...right?