Smoking with my mom. Is that wierd?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by johnwilkesbooth, Mar 23, 2011.

1. I was a HUGE baby when I was born. like 12 pounds or something. So my mom's back has been fucked ever since my birth.

Recently she pinched a nerve in her leg, so she has back AND leg problems.

So she was like "I don't care how this pain goes away, I just want it to leave."

I replied with, "Mom, go to the bathroom and bring the ashtray. I'll be right back."

After a tutorial hit, me showing her how to smoke. Me and my mom were blazing it up.

Do you think smoking with a parent will be/should be awkward? I thought it was but what do you guys think. Or, share your stories of if you did before.

2. she felt better right?

3. I smoke with my dad. Ever since he first smoked with me when i was 16. Its just like a routine. Sometimes i just give him some bud too. Where pretty close.

4. Idk why, I just think it'd be wierd. Haha. Like a mom is supposed to make you food and shit and tell you pot is bad and I was tokin' up. But hey, if my stash ever seems light, i'll know who'd be pinchin' off it. haha.

5. Bro, I've smoked with my friend's mom.

6. At least you and your mom have a reason to smoke together.

Me and mine just smoke cuz we wanna get high :smoke:

7. What'd she say about it man? She feel better?

My grandma smokes it. Helps her sleep, helps with her pains... They just need to legalize it.

8. You shouldn't feel bad. Feel good for helping her, would you rather your mom take a bunch of pills that are probably gonna damage something else, or would you rather her do something natural? Look at pot in a positive way, especially when it's being used for medicating.

9. Trust me "ErikDawg", after I saw that they gave her generic Oxy, I said fuck that. That's why I smoked with her. They gave her Tramadol, I think. And yeah guys, she felt fine after that. Job well done? :bongin: haha

10. If anything it would bring you closer.

11. I guess now that you mention it, we've been happy all since then. So maybe. I mean, it helps that i don't have to hide it as much. like hiding the smoking and shit.

12. I'm getting ready to do the same with my mom for back problems as well! When she's ready that is. :)

13. #13 ErikDawg, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I think you did a good job in helping her then.

14. When that day comes, you'll form an ever lasting bond. Forget "awkwardness". It's def. not awkward now that I think about it.

My girlfriends aunt gave everyone at a christmas party a joint for their presents. Weed's kinda a big part of my life now.

Wierd because this time last year, I was straight edge. haaha.

15. #15 ErikDawg, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha same here man.

16. what made you change?

What made me change was my friend passing away and this shitty girlfriend I dated.
    But it's been a year and I don't have that shitty girlfriend anymore, i have a better one.

17. Like, Seriously straight edge? I understand some of their thinking but not all. (At least from what I've seen on Gangland!;)

18. Alot of people now have mixed thoughts because of that show. No, I never beat anyone up that wasn't Edge.

What Edge really is for most people is centered around 2 main things.

No drinking/smoking/drugs.

No promiscuous sex.

Some people even believe, No caffeine too.

I just didn't do drugs/smoke cigs/drink. But now I enjoy the herb and started cigs but quit because i didn't want to die like everyone else that uses it. Know what I mean? Haha.

19. Good. I kinda figured that was the case because the basic tenets seem to be fairly upstanding. Once again the media looking for the most sensational story.

20. yeah the government likes to change shit or modify it to make it look like they're savages. When in reality, i have the body of Shaggy from Scooby Doo.