Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with my dad...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc123, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Alright guys, no, i'm not a little kid. I'm a 21 year old in college and I recently came home from break and noticed my dad was talking about pot and stuff on television. He grew up in LA in the 70s and I knew he used to smoke. So I casually mention it to him and he asks me to get some. So I get some good good and we proceed to smoke it together. It was a really weird experience, but a really cool one at the same time cause it's my dad. Well, the past 2 weeks or so, he has been kind of nagging me about it. He is constantly trying to 'catch a buzz' as he says, and it's getting kind of annoying. I thought smoking with my dad would be cool, but he's a damn fiend and always asking me to get my shit out. So much that I told him I'm out and he still wants me to buy more for him when I go back to school. Has the father/son line been crossed in some way? Because as cool as it is to smoke with my dad, it's still pretty awkward at some points, and especially since he keeps nagging me about it. What do you guys all think?

2. Time to take him to a head shop to start getting his kit togather.

Then turn him on to a decent dealer. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sounds like your dad wants to start smoking on his own time as well

4. I grow for my dad.

5. good looking out for the pops:cool:

6. only sayin it twice

7. Rofl, you obviously have missed the hype of medical marijuana.

8. yeah seems like ur dad needs a hook up ... hook him up man damn dont torture the guy haha !

9. Yea just hook him up with your dealer or get him a couple of ounces. He wants to smoke probably just as much as alot of us on here, so stop torturing him and get him some good shit. :p

10. like mentioned above get your dad a hook up and buy him some buds like a half ounce or an ounce. just think about it this way he took care of you from when you were born till whenever he stopped so you kinda owe him

11. bro he raised you and spent so much money and time on you just buy him the weed and let him get his buzz on.

its appreciation time to him for giving you life.

12. medical marijuana is just a dream of the future, like cars that run on water...and color tv.

I dont care if its medical im not telling people i grow on every other thread.
    You do You, im just being a dick really. lol

13. I lol'd

14. I use to smoke with my dad, RIP, but he was always cool to smoke with because we would have deep conversations about space and anything else that came to mind and we could just sit and talk about anything for hours on end which was something my dad and I never did until we started bonding through the herb. I really miss smoking with my dad and it's something that I look forward to sharing with my kids someday as well.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have the opportunity to enjoy those sesh-occasions one day.
    I enjoy smoking with my daughter a few times a month (she is 30).:smoke: