Smoking with my dad

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by alienbabe, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Okay so my dad smokes weed and I smoke with him sometimes but I always hate smoking with him because he is kind of a newbie to smoking so doesn't know all the rules. And he's the type of person who always thinks he's right and can't admit to being wrong. So whenever we smoke he takes like 5 hits at once without passing like damn I'm pretty sure it's "puff puff pass" not "puff puff puff puff puff pass." And when I try to give him tips on smoking he just gets all pissy like he already knows every thing, when he really doesn't know shit.
    Oh and the worst is when we smoke out of my bong. Whenever I am taking my hit and I remove the bowl to inhale he gets mad and tells me not to do that bc it "wastes the weed." Does he not know that is part of taking a bong rip?? So he expects me to take a bong rip without taking the last step. It pisses me off. It's my bong he shouldn't be telling me how to smoke out of it. And if I try to tell him anything he just won't listen.
    Should I just stop smoking with him? Also I wanna hear stories about smoking with your parents or annoying people.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yeah if he's gonna be a dweeb about it save your weed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Go easy on your papi.
    Just be thankful your parents are kicking you out for smoking reefer.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah that's what I was thinking

• Like Like x 1
  5. That is true. I'm thankful they don't kick me out. They don't even make me go outside to smoke, which would suck if they did bc it is a blizzard outside LOL

• Like Like x 3
  6. #6 Deleted member 958974, Dec 23, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2016
    Or.

Just load up bongs big enough for one huge rip each.

Not only does that normally get me more stoned, but you can also conserve.

And bongs wouldn't have a slide if you weren't supposed to use them.

That made me cringe.

• Like Like x 2
  7. And it doesn't waste that much bud just a little cloud of smoke lol.

8. man, your old mans been doing it for a while now, he's comfy in his routine
    everyone does that at some point anyway, my nigga routinely does that shit and then when I call him out he pulls a snoop and says 'nigga I ain't even hit it'

• Like Like x 1
  9. It was one of the first few times getting high.

It was literally like time kept on slipping, and I kept experiencing deja vu. Time was going extremely slow, it felt like my older brother kept saying the same exact thing in the same exact way, at one point I remarked, "It feels like I'm falling through a Nine Inch Nails song!" due to feeling like I was falling through some abstract void despite sitting on the solid floor.

I was couch locked watching TV and my brother baby mama was making deviled eggs in the other room. I couldn't help but stare at her and remember thinking that everything looked like this amazing painting. On that same couch it felt like I had dreadlocks attached to my head (or something along those lines) and I was just floating in that same abstract void.

Either way, that was probably the highest I've ever been. Maybe one say I'll smoke 3.5+g of some Sativa and be able to reach those same heights.

• Like Like x 3

10. Wat.

11. Oh shit lol, I meant to reply in Real Life Stories sub to someones thread asking about the highest we've ever been. I honestly have no idea how it got here, I'm not even stoned!

• Like Like x 5
  12. I figured! Hahahahaha all good!

13. OP this is such a sweet story! I wish I could whip out a J & smoke with my Dad. He'd love it but would probably never do it.

I did bring some good quality medical grade shit over to a good friend that I've never smoked with before. He hogged the fucking bowl all night long. So annoying!

14. Lol cute story.

I actually hate smoking with my parents too. Once the novelty wears off, you kind of realize parents are the world's worst stoners. :laughing:

My step-dad released his hits as soon as he took them and kept yelling he had the munchies.

My mother is a straight up blunt hog and would fuck up rotation to have a hit.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Man that sucks, I'm happy I don't deal with my pops like that, shit I wish I could get him to smoke more with me. 3 hits from a one hitter he's done. I enjoy smoking with my pops an gma, get to enjoy da herb wit da family is good. They both know the dealio too, puff puff pass, to the left etc. I'm the one who breaks em outta that routine cause I like to smoke em out as much as possible, without them I wouldn't be here so I see it as a way of paying back yah know?

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. Growing up I never ever got busted for anything, and played 3 sports a year so my dad let me do whatever I wanted. I wish he would've not let me hang out with the people I was, they were bad influences for sure. When I have a kid, and he gets to that age.. It'll be a very sensitive topic but I'd rather my kid smoke weed then cigarettes and drink to be honest.