Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking with mouth ulcers/canker sores?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lk250f, Aug 21, 2010.

1. I contracted Hand foot and mouth disease and it causes ulcers on the soft tissue in your mouth. They hurt, lol. But theyre pretty much healed as i can drink without to much irritation. Since ive had this for a week i havent smoked during that time :eek: i was wondering if a few bong rips would hurt them enough to wear theyd get worse or take a lot longer to heal? I think if i do ill gargle with salt water right after to clean them out, i wont be holding the smoke in my mouth since ill use my bong. Im just wondering, its nbd if its safer to just wait because ill just get more baked from waiting :smoking: thanks

2. Mouth sores hurt a lot but smoking won't really affect them, especially if you're washing your mouth out with saltwater like you said.

3. Okay plus i think itll help me deal with the pain. They dont hurt much but still do when i drink acidic beverages and scratchy foods. So im just eating pasta and drinking milk and water. Cant wait to get incredibly baked after my little one week break.

4. I used to get canker sores at least twice a month in high school, seemed like as soon as one went away I had a new one. I never really tonight about smoking affecting it, as long as you don't keep smoke in your mouth it shouldn't hurt them.