Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking with matches?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AuntMary, Aug 3, 2010.

1. is it safe?

2. Reletively, but it ruins the taste. My advice is to let the sulfer tip burn off if you must use matches, and they really only work for blunts and joints, because you gotta use a new match for every toke if smoking from a piece.

If you often find yourself without a lighter, get yourself some beeline, it's better anyway, even than lighters.

3. Matches are perfectly safe, just strike and let the sulfur burn off as previously stated. I love using matches on my bong, shit hits so clean. I've also noticed with matches you can get several more hits out of a bowl depending on its size, instead of lighting the whole bowl or a corner I usually will burn a small spot all the way down into the bowl just for 1 hit. Then repeat. ^_^

4. ya i do it sometimes, i like to light a candle though and just smoke witht the candle instead

5. Perfectly fine, just inhale slowly so you don't put it out.

6. Lol, when someone jacked my spoon out of my car I was smoking out of apples for a week or so. One night I forgot my lighter but had like 5 matches in my car. That was actually really fun haha. :smoke:

7. I try and do solar hits in the summer and organic hemp/bee wax in the winter ;)

Works great and keeps you healthy :D

Cheers mate!

- Kai

8. Without a doubt!:D

I second this.