Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with heart palpitations

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Squigglyf4ce, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Cannabis increases your heart rate, so if you have any type of heart condition it might make it 'active'. It should be noted that it generally happens with sativas. It's not 'bad weed' it just means that variety isn't for you, switch to an indica. Personally, I get palpitations from piney or lemony smelling sativas or sativa heavy hybrids.

2. H

3. Thank you,

Thats a good thought we always hung hot-shot-prod-no-pest-strip on all grow becouse it keeps the spider mites away.. I have only smoked my own for the past 5 years.. I have intense heart palpitations and anxiety 24/7 .
    The first time it took almost 4 months to go away about the time thc stays in you system.. I did not smoke fot 2 years after it when away.. Started smoking again about 2 months ago with our grow and its back and Still using hot-shot-prod-no-pest-strip..

thank you...

Hot Shot Prod No Pest Strip | HorseLoverZ