Smoking with greedy people

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bannanamannn, Aug 5, 2017.

1. I'm guessing if u were to show up a few times without weed he'd quit callin ya all together

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just chill with him without bud then when he asks to burn up (which he will) ask him if he has any bud to smoke.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ditch that guy OP. He's not worth your time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You need to tell him your not made of money. I mean people forget how much ot costs. Same with cocaine (dont do it) but a line is like a 5er a go. People do t realise when its not out of there pocket. I have a mate similar but we are best friends for like 10 years now. Hes on £35k a year 7 more than me and i habe a daughter but he always ask me to leave a j out for him every night. I did my first grow last month amd gave him literally half an ounz and kept giving him little bits. If he is a true friend you will be able to have a conversation with him and explain " mate its like im paying 100 quid a month for your smoke. My mates rralised and we laughed about it. We are lile brothers though and he said hes sorry whixh i said dont apologise i should have said.

I always say if you met the guy through weed thats ALL you have in common. As i have found with several over last 10 years. What so you have a laugh with him, yeah i would habe a laugh with anyonr after a good smoke and an episode of impractical jokers.