Smoking with greedy people

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bannanamannn, Aug 5, 2017.

1. So last night i decided to smoke with a "friend" cause i didn't wanna toke alone. I grabbed a huge nug out of my stash (more than we could smoke) and brought my bubbler and a lighter and then i met my friend. In the past ive literally given this guy FREE weed cause he begged me and he didn't have any, so he wanted some of his own. I caved and gave him a few free nugs (around a gram). Last night we met, and i showed him the huge amount i brought and he instantly starts asking if he can have some and if i could give him any. I instantly say no & tell him im not a weed charity. Weve smoked at least 10 times together but it has ALWAYS been my weed, my pipe, and my lighter that we smoked with and never his. Alot of the time he demands the first hit, even though i brought literally everything (even drove him).

Last night was the final straw when he called me selfish and lied about being on probation. He told me he was on probation (knew it was a lie) so i said ill give him some when hes off. He immediately told me it was a lie so i would give him some. Hes been mooching off me for so long i finally told him to find a plug and buy his own, and i made it clear im not a plug. He called me selfish cause i wouldnt give him free weed, then we smoked and he kept asking but we kind of made up when he was high. I dont know if i should stop talking to him altogether or just stop bringing weed around him. I dont want weed to ruin our friendship but really, its his selfishness that ruined it. Whats your point of view? He also makes me pay for EVERYTHING (gas, food, weed, etc) and i even bought him cleareyes and he fucking took it after i paid then he tried telling me i didnt even pay for it and that we split it (which we didnt do). Last night he tried telling me i owed him money (i dont owe him ANYTHING, in reality he owes me) and then said i can pay him back in weed. Is he being shitty? Or am i over exaggerating?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Guy is a dickhead by the sound of it and nothing you do is going to change that trust me. Be happy you found out now and not in a worse way later. I wouldn't hang out with him anymore. You can't really change people like this.

3. ahahahahahah what a leech

4. Pack a bowl of bugs and cat shit. Let him smoke on that fucker allllll he wants.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Haha

• Like Like x 1
  6. Why have you posted the same thing twice?

7. Dude's a fucking fiend . People like that are why I hardly smoke anyone up anymore. Then again, I've mooched off others before, but not to THAT extent.

8. It's very freeing when you can finally grow way more weed then you need. It ceases to become something that is hard to get or expensive. When you have over a pound still jarred and plants that are ready to cut in a few weeks its hard to be petty about a few grams.

Sometimes I like just being a weed Santa Claus and I'll hand a guy I hardly know a gram or two that I know smokes just to see the look on his face.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. We need more people like you in the world. Cheers, blade!
    :weed:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. If any of you have seen the snoop dog scene from half baked, thats an accurate representation of how he acts. (Maybe worse)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Dude NO you dont deserve this. The way you talk about it I can tell you are a level headed person and you are also completely right, that kid is just going to mooch people for the rest of his life, he will never get a job or pay for anything on his own until he grows up.

When someone tells you that you owe them something just because they think that they will get it from you, they are using you, they are putting forth effort to gain a personal advantage in their own lives while not giving a single shit about what you think or how you feel.

Stay smart and keep toking man, dont let nasty toxic people control you OR your thoughts.

Sent from my 5054N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. I do the SAME thing. I love making my fellow smokers happy any way that I can by either smoking them down or giving a lil something to go home with, but it all depends on what I have ATM. But the second someone begs for that shit I will tell them to fuck off

Sent from my 5054N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Dump him. Years from now you'll ask yourself why you even hung out with him. Surround yourself with people that better you

• Like Like x 1
  14. at least he should ask you how much he could pay to get the said nug, try to pitch to buy some with you if he doesnt have a plug. but not expect it to be given, and not ask or harrass you for it... thats not friendly. clearly you are not growing and dont have spare weed to give him, but unless you do have a very huge supply, (even then i dont see why he doesnt offer to pay something in return if hes asking you)

15. Just roll and face it your self If I smoke with people and they can't match me to bad I'll pass it twice but that's it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Im trolling chill

17. Well if that's the case you'll wanna edit that post too because that's against guidelines. Just an FYI

Grow journal

18. Funny AF, I remember my friends brother Sean was like thd kid in OP's post. Always came around begging and finally we had enough. We took a gas mask bong we always had handy, urinated into said bong, packed it with Mexican brick (this was back in 2002) and he proceeded to inhale. Not only did dude enjoy it, but I heard recently his bro, my friend, told him later and he never knew to this day, that he took "piss hits, from a gas mask". Thats my story lmfao, its true I swear llal

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1