Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with girls.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by herbaltoker2, Apr 18, 2009.

1. I just made this thread to see how many other people like smoking with girls than guys, I'm not trying to be sexist or anything and I don't mean I like it more because I'm straight and I'm attracted to them or anything like that. Forget the fact that they may be attractive and you want them or whatever, I just like smoking with girls, it's just so much more fun, I smoke with 2 girls that I'm freinds with and there real fun to be around when high, they are fun and they giggle alot and its just alot more pleasant to be around, it's a nice break from all the dudes I usually get high with.

It's just a preference of mine I'd rather smoke with girls than guys, it's just how am I, anyone else?

2. It doesn't really matter on the people's sex I smoke with, as long as they're chill and can keep their shit. I don't care if you're male or female, if you act obnoxious or talk non-stop about how high you are, then you're probably not going to smoke with me any more.

3. I waaaay prefer smoking with girls. Like 80% of my friends are girls anyways, since I always get along better with girls than guys. There's like 2 or 3 dudes I like smoking with, and I'm pretty sure they don't smoke much anymore. Besides, it's nice to never smoke in a sausage fest.

4. There's a few cool girls to blaze with on campus but most of them get annoying when they're stoned.

5. #5 big bong, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
    i dont tend to smoke with girls. they are too high-strung and they kill my beautiful high's.
    being loud and obnoxious is not what iam about when smoking my ganja.

i have smoked with girls that are chill , but most arent.:rolleyes:

Also , i prefer smoking alone. i relax better and thats what i smoke cannabis for.
    hanging out with girls and blazing a few joints is fine. but i dont like my main smoking session for the day to be a loud one :) Reggae music is all i want to hear

6. Ofcourse i love getting high with chicks, especially when there hot, i just find it a better high. One time i was with 4 of these goergous chicks and i was the only guy, it was my neigbhour, and we took a shit load of hits n got omega high, n i dunno, sometimes it can be a sick high:cool: when there not anoying that is, but theres nothing like smokin some nice dubes with ma boyyyysssss

7. the girl i toke with is sooo chilll. i love smokin with her, too bad i want her so bad, its driving me insane. stupid negative signals :(

i still prefer smokin with her though, my guy stoner friend is pretty high strung and very egotistical. gets AMAZING pot though

8. Girls, I like to talk a lot when im high and most dudes just kinda chill. Though sometimes, nothing beats chillin with the bros and smokin a blunt :smoking:

9. Before I get shot by ne females, this is just the general sterotype between my group of friends...

I personally don't care to smoke with girls. FOr some apparent reason they seem to think they can smoke for free cuz they are hot. I don't roll like that. I am however pretty generous with the people who don't ever really smoke. I don't mind letting them get a hit or 2 cuz I know thats all they need. There are some girls I know who have been smoking for longer then I have and go around cheifing on everyone elses stuff.

10. As long as i get to toke in peace, I dont care.:smoking:

11. I don't care what gender a person is as long as they enjoy the weed and are relatively chill.

12. I dont like to smoke with girls. as said above i feel that they think they can smoke for free. some chill girls are alright but usually the girls that i smoke with get really worried and build shit up in their head. they never get to really enjoy it and their whining ruins my high, until i forget about it and zone out a few seconds later.

i like smoking with guys more i guess

plus most girls cant play skate 2 and if i am at home with a friend nothing is better then playing or watching a friend play skate 2

13. you must be more feminine ..

i smoke wit girls n guys..

14. i smoke out the hottest girls in my school all the time,but most girls that dont regularly toke will get paranoid, and loud as fuck too and that gets annoying.
    other than that its pretty cool,ccuz we usually have deep conversations n shit,

15. its nice to smoke with girls sometimes but id usually chill with girls when im high for some reason girls are like OMG I WANT UR D when im high lol

16. As a girl, I'm just gonna say I like smoking with whoever...although I mostly smoke with the same six people and we are an evenly mixed group. As far as smoking with strangers if they have something to match with I am always game, double your fun and all that jazz. Unless something really lame happened when they were high then I probably won't smoke with that person again...

Everybody gets one, baby.

17. I used to smoke with this one super mellow girl a while back. I bought my illadelph from her...heh. Peace:smoking:

18. haha i know what you mean, when i smoke out some girls i chill with they get annoying as hell if they dont smoke a lot.

19. Anybody that has something to match and is relatively chill can smoke with me, regardless of gender, age, etc.

I will also always smoke up newbies, because hey, they're newbies, they dont have any connects to get weed themselves.

Plus i take enormous pleasure is showing first time smokers about stoner culture and what not:D

20. idk whenever i toke with chicks it seems like we have more fun and just chill more.
    whenever i smoke with dudes were like wayy more philosophical and we sit around talkng about our feelings. no homo