Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with gay kid?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jumpingkidney, Feb 6, 2011.

1. So I'm gay and I have smoked with a lot of straight dudes but I was wondering personally, does it/would it bother you to smoke with a gay dude. I usually supply the bud so maybe they put their opinions aside to get high? Straight guys never hate on me to my face but they'll tell my best friend (who's a girl) shit about me. Just wondering your opinions grasscity. Thanks!

2. Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

3. Not if they talk shit behind my back like a little biotch.. But in general I don't have any problem as long as they know I'm straight. But gay people know that hitting on someone who doesn't like you makes things hella awkward. Well most I guess.

4. Pretty sure the people who do mind matter as they could and normally will have a direct impact on your life. That phrase annoys me so much as it's so inaccurate in life.

But anyway no it wouldn't bother me, don't see why it should.

5. I would have no problem with it. One of my friends who I smoke with alot is bi and it dosent bother anyone in our smoking group.

6. i don't think it would bother any mature adult... at least i would hope not.

i also find it funny how all straight dudes automatically assume that gay dudes will hit on them.. probably just wishful thinking on their parts :p

and if they are talking shit behind your back.. then they ain't friends dude..

7. I agree, gay kids shouldn't cross the lines and hit on straight guys. I've never done it because it's pointless.

8. I've never smoked with a kid that was out of the closet but a friend of a friend i've smoked with several times was most certainly gay. Its one of those things where everone else knows before he does. anyway though, really didn't bother me. It bothered me that he was lying to himself more than anything else really.

9. IMHO smoking pot with a gay guy turns the group into mixed company which means sex and everything about it is off limits in conversation. Other then that no problem.

10. i donno about that..

gay dudes like to talk about sex.. so do straight dudes.
    i think it's funny talking about sex w/ gay dudes.. again, it comes down to how mature the group is and how comfortable they are with themselves.

11. Pointless?
    I make a point of hitting on every single homophobic straight person I meet.

12. No problem whatsoever, more power to you

13. i used to work with a gay guy and we smoked together once in a while. i dont see a problem with it

14. :laughing: yeah it's always like, "Bro listen I had to tell Steve I was straight man. Cause you know Steve's gay... and if he thought I was gay he'd probably try to suck my cock but I'm totally not gay."

I want to smoke with a gay kid/person... I wouldn't have a problem with it at all. Except the aids... :eek: just kidding. Really though I don't get what the problem would be? Gay dudes probably manicure their buds better :p

15. Not unless they have herpes and that goes for anyone. Other then that, I don't care as long as your chill.

16. smoke with my cousin who's gay and it doesnt bother me at all. slutty chicks suck dick all the time and i smoke with them too, thats def. worse

one time a friend came to my dormroom to smoke and told us the story of how he had just eaten out a fuck buddy's pussy and how it tasted like rotten fish and dog shit. thank god i was the person right before him in the big rotation. he took some punches for doin that to us tho.

if he had rolled the L he wouldve got it a lot worse

17. I've smoked with gay guys before and as long as they're cool and chill to smoke with I'll smoke with them.

18. Nah I wouldn't care.

19. I couldn't care less who someone wants to have sex with. That's your business. As long as people are not 'in your face' about their sexuality then to me they are just people and deserve respect as such.

20. Never bothered me, unless I just don't take to the person...

Besides, its good for my ego if people find me attractive, regardless of gender. But that's just me.