Smoking with friends parents?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Faym0us, Jan 15, 2014.

1. [quote name="Sorrow" post="19352006" timestamp="1389889986"]Why the fuck are you posting your travel pictures?[/quote]Probably to share her life changing experience with other open-minded blades! I hijacked the thread I suppose by asking AR about australia and tacked on a relevant edit. But there's no need to jump on her for sharing her passion about the world. Isn't that why we're all here to start with? We share a passion for a wonderful plant in our world. Beautiful photos of South Korea by the way. And Toasty, thanks for the motivation. I'm only 18 almost 19 but I'm not gonna let anybody stop me from saving and realizing my dream of visiting Nepal and eventually the rest of the world. I'll shoot you a PM cause I got a bunch of questions haha...actually, my lonely planet Nepal travel guide just came in the mail! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. So back in high school I smoked with my buddy I grew up with who lived with his sister and her fiance all of us burned all the time and I was selling usually had an half oz in the brim of my hat (yeah I was a cool kid...*sarcasm*) well his mom and grandma came to visit and they told me to come hook em up with a g there grandma an. Mom were there I'm like oh for sure I'll smoke you guys up don't worry bout it ( I was a shitty dealer I always gave it to my friends for free hahaha) so I go over we blaze like an eighth and I'm like iight I gotta go pick this chick up she wants the d and his grandma looks at me and said " boy you can go have fun with all those lil girls but jus make sure you come home to me" and winked. We all started crack in up high as fuck but she was dead serious. She was like 70 with oxygen tank behind her and shit. I'll never forget that day tho she passed a few months later.Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. My mom smokes so all my friends loved smoking with her. Then one of my best friends dad still smokes with us when my friend is in town. A few others through the years. You realize how many people really smoke. I'm not sure if I would smoke with my kids friends. Haha double standard maybe but I just don't think I want that relationship with my kids because it was a problem with my mom and I sometimes.