Smoking with Friends or Smoking alone?

Discussion in 'General' started by jrock93, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Which one do you like more? Dont know how to make a poll...sorry.

Personally, I prefer smoking alone, it gives me a better feel for the type of high, when Im with my friends I sometimes feel nervous cause I hate making a stupid mistake like spilling the bowl or something, I did it once way back in like 9th grade and I still am nervous of it. But when Im alone I can just chill and listen to music and do stupid shit on the internet.

2. there's a million of these threads...

but alone... smoking makes me very non-verbal

3. Definitely prefer it with friends. I find it a lot more enjoyable. When you are alone you can't share your great stoner-esque ideas or receive great ideas and go out a do weird stuff. Although sitting in bed for a few hours high as a kite reading a really good book a A-FUCKIN'-MAZING. Then you have nice dreams afterwards. I may do that tonight. :smoking:

4. theyre both totally different,

so depending on my mood, i could prefer either one..

also what friends you decide to smoke with, makes a big difference

5. Dawg you need to get some new smoking buddies if they make you feel nervous smoking around them. I'll take smoking with friends any day. Even tho a lot of the time I get quiet smoking is a social experience. Share the weed!

6. It depends on my mood, and who I'd be smoking with. I have a couple of friends I'd definitely enjoy smoking with more than being by myself, but with others it just kinda depends on what I feel like.

7. i like smoking by myself alot. i hate when i'm smoking and mad people think they can just jump in on my shit like i invited them.

8. During the day before work I like to smoke alone just while Im doin random shit like posting this :smoking: but usually when I get off work I like to meet up with some cool people and chief up.

9. i have a really close group of friends, and we all love to smoke down. so i'd have to say smoking with others. weed is a great way to meet people as well. ive met tons of people who love to smoke at parties or whatever. however, smoking alone is so relaxing. takes alot of stress off your mind when you can just smoke and chill and think about stuff.

10. I think I like both equally I it just depends what mood I'm in.

11. smoke with the friends when possible

but theres always a times and places where personal smoking is much better.

12. There's only like one buddy I smoke with anymore. A lot of shit happened and basically have no more good buddies except for him.

He usually gets pretty good buds if I'm out and he'll smoke me up.

And if I'm holding I always smoke him up, just like it should be. I used to smoke my weed with dickheads who would never return the favor. Fuck that noise.

13. Alone.I always have better herb.

14. Alone because I don't have to cook food for all my friends.

15. friends all the way

16. Im so busy these days, dont have time for sessions.

Ill roll about 5 or 6 joints before I start my day.Smoke that shit whenever I can, like breaks, longish car rides..

All my friends smoke weed.Some are dicks.Some are cool as hell...

So I dont really mind either.

Alone or in a group, your still smokin weed:wave: