1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

smoking with friends or at home

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeX, Feb 27, 2004.

1. I was wondering what you guys liked more smoking with friends or being home alone and tokin it up. Ive found i personally like smoking alone because my friends can get quite annoying and loud. And i also like to do my own thing like listen to music or practice on my indo board (balance board) What about you guys?

2. i already made a poll for this like umm 5 days ago or soemthing, anyways, i like to be by myself most of the time, but with a couple close good friends its fun too, i hate smoking with more than 4 people, passing it around takes forever...and if its your weed then thats annoying

3. Use the search button before posting threads.. This will help to keep duplicate posting to a minimum..

Thanks

BH

4. when i wake n bake or smoke a bowl b4 bed i like to smoke alone. but 3-4 friends is good. 2 ppl not much seems to be said. more than 4ppl too many conversations n everybody gets real loud n annoying

Grasscity Deals Near You