Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with fever/flu?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ecb, May 2, 2010.

1. hey guys. I've been smoking since last summer, and do it quite a bit on the weekends, so im not really new or anything.

Today, I took two pills for my fever and went out with friends. around 4 hours later we smoked weed we've never had before. I was done with just one joint. By this time, my meds were wearing off and I could feel my fever, sore throat,and headache come back. I had cotton mouth and I couldnt breath through my nose.
    I started panicking because of all of this, and almost vomited. Now, about 4 hours later, i still feel queezy.
    I had a terrible trip until i got home and relaxed a bit, then it was a little better. I couldnt connect with my friends because they felt like they were miles away, and i just had to tell them how sick i felt.
    I basically scared the hell out of everyone.

Do you think the fever/flu triggered the bad trip?

2. no..your mind ruined the trip...sounds like you got paranoid..probably starting thinking you were in some sort of danger cus you smoked..and it just messed you up...its mental