Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with Diabetes Type 1

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Trox2142, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Hey guys iv'e been reading posts here for a while and just decided to sign up :) anyways I was curious if you guys know anything about the effects of smoking for type 1 diabetics , my friends seem to think I get incredibly high very easily and my after effects last 2-3 days of awsomeness , and thoughts from you guys?

2. my grandmother has diabetes among other illnesses and smokes she doesn't really have a super high tolerance so she gets high quick now as to the whole be flying high for days that isn't what happens (unless i keep her on cloud 9) you get high like any other person would. smoking weed has shown to help keep sugar levels under control and she doesn't have to use insulin near as much as she use to so that's a benefit of smoking with diabetes. you will not get any higher any longer just because of the diabetes tho.
    Stay Up my friend.