Smoking with Dad :D

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tokin on Boris, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Im going to university on sunday, so me and my dad decided to go to the pub sort of for a father/son evening and have a few drinks beforei leave... now my dad is pretty much the most boring person i know, but also the most content with his life... his hobbies include tandem bicycling (2 people on one bike.. i dont understand what the thrill is either) dancing and caravaning.. He NEVER gets drunk and he loves organisation and structure in his life and the thought of being out of control is something he wouldnt enjoy

Recently my dad found out that id been chonging my brains out for the past 2 years, and ofc he brought out all the untrue facts such as dont smoke weed itl kill you, or itl cause schizofrenia, and i told him how weed isnt that bad, that millions of people in Britain do it, how cannabis doesnt kill braincells only paralyzes them etc etc

Last night after a few drinks the topic of ganja arose, and i asked him to try it with me tonight, once my mum had gone to bed... after a while he agreed (i felt so much respect for him then, the fact that he was willing to go completely out of his comfort zone because i told him hed like it) anyway we get home wait for mum to go to bed and say were just chilling for a while

i go up to my room grab my bong which my dad asked "is that a smoking device michael?" classic guy and pack a nice fat bowl, get a nice fat chamber pulled for him and tell him enjoy, man he looked hilarious smoking through a bong i never thought id see the day.

I think he enjoyed it, we had a few bowls between us i didnt want to chong to hard because i dont think he would have enjoyed losing complete control. It was nice smoking with him, didnt get upto the same antics i usually do with my friends, such as running away from headless horsemen in the woods because we hear a twig snap :/ but we just listened to his favourite music, and he spent about 30 minutes looking at my ipod in amazement unable to get over the fact that it can hold more than 10,000 songs also we LOLd ourselves senseless at this guy for about 10 minutes

http://strictlycomedancing.info/images/host/bruce-forsyth.jpg

All in all i had an awesome time and it was nice to hang out with him, because wev both been a bit distant from each other for the past few months and not hung out at all, so i felt it was quite healthy for us to have a chill and a few bowls! id reccomend anyone do it with their parents if they get the opportunity!

thanks for reading

2. I wish. . .

he is too scared of my mom

3. same here dude

boris, youre lucky man. i dont think ill ever see the day...

4. another story when marijuana gets family closer together.

5. hahaha. :p

also: that picture is frightening. who the hell is that?!?!

6. haha awesome

7. well hes called Bruce Forsyth hes like a British comedian/game show host... personally i think hes an absolute bell, i cant stand him, but he has popularity amongst the 80 Year old + community... he doesnt look like the kind of guy youd want to let babysit your kids though :/

8. That is a really cool story, I don't think I could ever do that with my dad but possibly my mom. I just think it would be really awkward to be high with my parents. I would definitely love to smoke with some of my uncles and other family members, it would just field weird if my dad was not against me smoking weed.

9. #9 Bluntman00, Sep 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2008
    a good friend of mine has been smoking with his mom and dad every single day for id say the last 3 years, although its fairly creepy, they do make a funny smoke buddy

EDIT: Oh and also, one of my brothers friends who used to be a completely average kid, normal, smoked lots of weed every single day, and i mean LOTS of weed, and now is Schitzofrentic and freaks out if he leaves his house and is around too many people. We all still go over there and play xbox with him and shit, we arent 100% sure what caused it because he never had any big things happen in his life like any life or death situations or anything, but who knows maybe there is a .000000000000001 chance of weed causing schitzofrenia?

10. I smoke with my mom and dad all the time. we buy a twenty and share it.
    its gonna be wierd teaching them how to use a bubbler for the first time, I'm thinking of buying one.

11. shit man i tried to show my friends dad how to hit off my bubbler and he kept carbing it like it was a glass spoon pipe, COMPLETELY WASTING MY BOWLPACKS!

12. My dad found out a few years ago that I smoke, and I had been hiding the shit out of it, and he was just like "let me see what it looks like... thats good shit!". Took him a while to actually get high with me though. I tried for a good year or 2 and finally got to when we went on vacation. I was in the hotel room vaporizing some really really good mids and he knocks and comes in. He stared at me for a minute and was like "let me try that."

He hit the vapor (vapir 5.0) twice and was fucking zonked like i had never seen lol. He went to leave the room, and you know how hotels have the key card doors to get in the room? He stood staring at the door to get out holding his keycard in his hand trying to figure out where it went so he could leave the room lol.

The few other times we've smoked he starts talking about crazy shit and how "heavy" it is lol. Like the back porch with the vines over the top of it:

"We have GROWTH. AMAZING." hahaha

13. Nice, I got high with my dad on my 21st birthday, when he was trashed on Jack Daniels. He doesn't like weed at all really, but he was drunk enough to convince. He hit the joint like it was a vacuum, lol he seriously hit it so hard you could hear a big whoosh coming in around the doobie.

I've gotten high with every one of my (immediate) family members. :p

14. Haha that sounds like a groovy time.

Too bad my mom has been smoking pot since the day I was conceived...so no special time. I'm jealous.

but mom on shrooms for the first time, is another story.

15. lol do tell