Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with CHS (cannabinoid hypermesis syndrome)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Type1cory, Jan 16, 2017.

1. LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
    High Quality 8ths and Quarters everyday TO THE DOME at 17 LOADED, POCKETS AND HEAD by his dates that's in 2012.

Even the 1/2grm every 3days LOL was that the first 3days? and then went cookie monster?

2. WOWOWOOWOWO
    I THOUGHT I WAS TRIPPIN!!!!! JUST THINKING THIS WAS A LOT OF PROPAGANDA

ALMOST ALL THE STORIES ARE FROM NEW USERS CREATED SINCE THE POST.......

3. Thats the note that needs to be sung Almost all these problems are from OVER SMOKING ON A CONSISTENT BASIS. Where your body develops a response to get you to stop.
    It's funny there is the gastrointestinal problem thats been poping up with smokers, getting so constipated that they go into extreme pain. LOOK IF YOUR'E OVER 25 AND YOU GOTTA GO POOP GO POOP, TRY not to smoke when you feel the need to take a poop it will subdue the feeling and you will just build up and hurt yourself.
    DON'T continuously Smoke then eat till your full AND smoke again AND EAT AGAIN. I myself have gone a good 5 rounds like that passed out and woke up with the most terrible pain that a weak minded person might call the ambulance for. I just smoke to calm the pain and DONT EAT. There is a-lot about your body that should be given attention the way we give attention to a plant that makes our body feel good.

4. I think a big part of continuing to smoke while you have CHS is understanding how to manage and recognize the symptoms. If you can't manage this thing, and you're actually spending multiple days vomiting without getting it under control, that's definitely not sustainable. But honestly stop puking and go do something about it oh, there's a lot of ways to not go flying down that crazy ass rabbit hole.

Just have a smart strategy for managing the multiple different symptoms that are going to occur when you have a flare-up and you can be back in less than 24 hours every time without it even interfering with your life, and as you get better and better at that you will get to a point where you're just not even triggering the symptoms.

I wrote this post about the stuff I'm doing that seems to be working: CHS, Cannabanoid Hyperemesis Syndrome, What's the science behind it?

If someone can go comment on it or something I am new on the forum and I am extremely self-conscious that I don't have any replies, I think it's an incredibly well written and thoughtful insight.

5. Jjinaz: Where do you get your weed? `I switched from weed grown with Neem to clean pesticide free weed and have not had any issues since. It has been 16 months and zero symptoms.

6. Every one of the posts complaining about this are from new users or deleted users. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Very suspicious!

7. This syndrome isn’t greening out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Took me down twice last year. Currently a month without smoking, showers never helped. But everything else sucked. Lasts for weeks after stopping use, only cure I've found

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Hi I suffer from chs badly but really don’t want to give up smoking I smoke about 3.5 grams a day but taking a break just now till I recover. I’m wondering if anyone suffering from chs has started smoking again and how long they waited before starting again

10. #90 Grand Master, Jul 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
    Yep same story...New users or deleted users reporting this bullshit syndrome.

I got news for you...if weed makes you throw up then stop smoking weed.

11. Not the question I asked

12. First of all smoking an eighth a day is way too much, unless you’re a medical user that needs it for serious pain.

And sorry I don’t buy this whole CHS crap.
    Same story...people make an account make one or two posts on it and then never come back, sounds like propaganda to me. Reefer madness beware

13. #93 SH0T3, Jul 6, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2020

14. #94 SH0T3, Jul 6, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2020

15. Thanks for the advice mate

16. Not used this site in years but I thought I would log in just to tell you, you are a fucking idiot, I smoked for 8 years with this condition and people like you are the reason I was put on horrible medication and misdiagnosed mutliple times, I recently quit smoking for good and CHS went away, also fuck you.

17. Not used this site in years but I thought I would log in just to tell you, you are a fucking idiot, I smoked for 8 years with this condition and people like you are the reason I was put on horrible medication and misdiagnosed mutliple times, I recently quit smoking for good and CHS went away, also fuck you.

• Agree Agree x 3