Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with can and apple do you lose anything?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JBright, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Do you lose potency if you smoke from a can? friend said his gonna give me some "strawberry cough" to try and i heard its suppose to have hint of strawberry when u cough, but dont really care bout strains except if its indica or sativa,

question is

Does using a can or apple to smoke the medical weed waste anything?

2. Glassware or vapes are the only ways to minimize loss. Apples are really porous so they might well absorb some of the smoke, and cans are just gonna taste like crap.

3. Don't even do it bro. Get some papers if you can't afford a glass pipe. Homemade pipes suck unless you get have the materials to get them airtight. Blunts/wraps will be bad if you wanna taste this "strawberry when you cough" so just roll up some rollies and smoke those. Its way better than smoking out of an apple or a can. Apples waste a crapload of weed. So does a can not to mention its bad for you. If there is no way you can roll or get papers then make an aluminum foil pipe. Its bad for you but once in a while won't kill you. And it conserves weed.

4. Do an apple pipe so that you can eat the evidence afterwards :smoke:

5. ... I don't know why people would ever remotely consider this...

6. #6 OGkushak, Sep 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2011
    apple pipe my dude.

:cool:.

tear that stem out and thats the bowl, then take inside of a pen(the semi narrow part with the ink in it,ink cartridge)shove that about half way down into the apple starting where the stem was pulled out(this will essentially be your bowl) then take something around the width of the a pencil or a little smaller and shove that shit strait through the center till it comes out the other side(starting on one side and poking through to the other side, directly in the horizontal middle) but make sure you go through the little hole you made, then load yo weed into the bowl plug one of the bigger holes(the carb) and suck through the other one.

there yah go, an extremely complicated looking apple pipe description, but it works fucking great.

:D

and yeah dont eat the fucking apple after, what the fuck thats gross.

7. Seriously? I always eat the apple, there's no reason not to. Admittedly it tastes like shit around the mouth hole but the rest is just fine

8. Papers would waste way more than an apple or a can. Out of those I'd say papers waste the most, can's are the unhealthiest.

9. Thats great out of context, holy fuck I'm high right now and I just lost my shit from reading that.

10. No, it does not. The only difference in using a can is the inhalation method, your still taking the lighter to the bud and releasing smoke, just using a can to inhale it. Why would it lose potency that's ridiculous...used the wrong word here it can't lose potency obviously. A pop can will waste less weed then a joint would, and who cares about the wasted weed in a joint it will still get you high my friend.

As far as wasting it go's, bongs waste less weed then joints and vapes the least, obviously. But either way, the potency is the same so don't smoke the pop can for the PURPOSE of saving weed just use whatever you want its a very small difference, and unnoticeable imo.

11. Only thing you will lose is your dignity man.

12. We've all smoked out of cans and apples, god dammit I remember those days. Packing an apple bowl, going out to light it and realizing the weed fell out on your walk outside.. hahaha.. avoid using cans though, for real.. can't be good for you.. i've done it, but never ever again.

13. I smoked out of an apple almost every morning before school because no one had a pipe and the cafateria gave em to us for free lol

and i would eat the appple sometimes too! to get the smoke taste out of my mouth before class

Just dont eat the resin part!! lol

14. You'll Lose your memory.

15. Cans waste way more then papers... and so do apples. With an apple its hard to get really good hits unless you have an aluminum foil screen. With a can its the same thing because a lot of the smoke will just disperse. A joint to yourself would get you higher than a can or apple could with the same ammount of bud. At least thats how it has been in my experience.

16. Likin that signature man, honestly I barely remember that night and don't remember writing that...apparently I was on GC too that night :smoke:

17. I was looking for something funny i could quote. haha

18. Well you have my approval for sure haha. I like my sig just cause when I read that guys question I just died laughing, although Im pretty sure it wouldn't have been that funny if I would have been sober...

19. naw you dont lose anything besides your dignity.

20. im sure it isnt as efficient as some other methods, but you have to try it at least once. I think you'll love the apple and the can is always something you can do in a pinch. Basically it teaches you how to be able to smoke under any circumstances