Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with bubblers and small bongs.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by daviji, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Does it matter whether you smoke with a small nug broken off a branch or smoke finely ground up weed?

2. from my expeirience, it doesnt have to be finely ground but it burns better and smoother if you have it in somewhat small peices rather than just burning a whole nug

3. I mean it doesn't have to technically speaking be ground up to smoke it and get high but It burns better if it is.

4. It's personal preference really. Finer ground burns better and smoother, but the setback is that it burns faster too.

I grind my weed up fine, but not very fine, similar in size to flakes in a spice box.

Just using this picture as an example of how fine I grind mine.

[​IMG]

5. I have actually heard that the greater the surface area equals greater chemical reactivity, so in that case broken up would be better.