Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with broken bones?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ericpwill, Sep 11, 2011.

1. My first post in over a year... Sweet... Anyways, just wanted to chime in that smoking anything produces carbon monoxide which lowers the ability of your blood to carry oxygen and can then slow the healing process.

But if you're consuming cannabis for medical reasons you should consider a vapo, I used to smoke an ounce a week, with my vape I can be high just as often and do it with about 3 eighths. Plus it gets you WAY more baked, and it would solve the carbon monoxide issue I mentioned.

Peace & Pot. :wave: :smoke:

2. i totally agree with you cuz when i do stretch my back muscles i get a pain because the scar is still in the healing stage, other then my skin being stretch i feel no pain in the bone its self unless i just dont know my body as well as i think i do but i think its just my skin that is hurting cuz its stretching the scar more then i should be. And for smoking my brother is just telling me to wait and my mom agrees with him. I do think that smoking the weed will get me back up faster but oh well if family will be mad then theres no point. So i guess im weedless for a few months:(

3. i would say eat it instead. you don't want to cough from it and hurt your back even more.

4. Right now I have a broken hand and am still toking.
    I'm also trying to intake a shit ton of calcium for my bones (6 cups of milk a day).
    This is my second broken hand (the first one happened when I wasn't smoking yet).
    My hand however is healing remarkably fast right now.
    Before when I had my first broken hand I do not remember how long it took exactly but I was in a cast for 2 months...