Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking with bitchs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by msoker, Mar 12, 2012.

1. [quote name='"HxCurt"']Rules of GC:

1) if someone posts about how they hung out with a girl, it is either:
    -a) because they are a total loser and it doesn't happen often
    -b) a made up story for attention.[/quote]

I have a girlfriend of course I'm going to hang out with her often :smoke:

2. And you dont post threads like:

Hey wut up gc had a cool day LOL :) :bongin: smoked with a girl she got high lol.. can't wait to text her later :bongin:

Right?

3. I think feet are a lot more interesting than a guy who refers to girls as "bitchs" in the context of "getting some".

4. Lol yeah...

Remember when you were 16 though?

5. Why I don't feel bad:
    You refer to a female as a bitch, you don't deserve to get your dick wet.
    Second, wwhat made you think you were going to get some? The fact that she was hanging out with you? Seems a bit presumptuous.
    :rolleyes:
    Edit: Avoid girls like this who will only hang out with you to smoke your weed. If said female will not hang out with you without smoking, move on.
    I would say 8/10 times, I am smoking DUDES up, and when I am getting smoked up by someone else, I always make some contribution whether it be food, tobacco, or alcohol.

6. Yeah, but I've never used that term to express what a horny little male chauvinist I am lol.

7. i call men and woman bitches. but i mostly refer to dogs with this demeanor.

8. I refer to some men and some women as bitches, but usually because they are being a bitch, and not just because of their gender.

9. usually only if they are being a bitch or in a big group.

"you're being a real bitch becky"

"wow look at all those bitches"

10. [quote name='"Yosh139"']

Lol this.
    I treat my girlfriend very well and she returns that same kindness...if you know what I mean ;)

I usually smoke with one of my really good friends on the weekend who happens to be a girl haha. Yesterday was amazing though I smoked with her under a bridge :smoke: then we hung out for awhile and talked. :D I also tried to teach myself how to roll since I'm so fond of glass that I might not have another way to smoke if something happens to my babies haha.[/quote]

See op he doesn't call girls bitches....he smokes with cool chicks under bridges...some dudes try so hard to be badass ,why?? I smoke with a lot of girls and its always a good time,learn some respect it might be the greatest thing you ever learn

11. [quote name='"DAVlD"']usually only if they are being a bitch or in a big group.

"you're being a real bitch becky"

"wow look at all those bitches"[/quote]

Ya dude ill call a girl a bitch if she's being a selfish,annoying,unbearable BITCH....but they've gotta earn that title haha otherwise you'll never hear me say it

12. [quote name='"HxCurt"']

And you dont post threads like:

Hey wut up gc had a cool day LOL :) :bongin: smoked with a girl she got high lol.. can't wait to text her later :bongin:

Right?[/quote]

Hahahahahaha "she got high lol" dunno why this is so funny to me

13. I smoked with this bitch one time and then she got high, the end. Then the same thing happened the next day. Oh yeah i got high too.

14. Tyrone Biggums! Man that ***** Dave Chappelle had the funniest show on Comedy Central.

15. My ex and I smoked with some friends a few days ago. Got back to her place and shit went down. ;)

Yeah that's right we watched Blue's Clues.

16. did you just get censored?????

17. [quote name='"HxCurt"']

And you dont post threads like:

Right?[/quote]

Guess not :laughing:

18. not a big deal really.

19. ive just never seen that happen on here before