Smoking with annoying people

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by furittus, Nov 2, 2013.

1. I have a buddy who is really annoying to smoke with. Hes a great guy, but he doesnt know when to shut up. The problem is that his house is the only place we can go to get high at the moment. I dont mind smoking with him. He just talks alot or says really stupid shit that isnt even funny. He told me over 20 nicknames that his family calls his on dog. Then went on about how awesome possum his possum shirt was. I don't mind the guy but I feel like were using him now just for a place to smoke. And im not the kind of person to use people. I smoke my friends out for free even though they offer to pay. Anyone else smoke with annoying people?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. When I was younger I could stand smoking with annoying people, but now I have grown too accustomed to just tokin up alone, its way more relaxing. :bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  3. many of these annoying people are totally fine before they smoke, and then they keep hitting it to keep up with you and your more experienced friends and turn into that annoying fuck no one wants to hang out with 

4. i only smoke with my 2 friends that ive had for a long time, we purposely try and annoy the shit out of each other lol

i used to have this friend a few years ago, i swear looks just like scumbag steve, this guy always used to take one hit to many and would ramble on about random non sense and he would litterly never leave! you litterly had to push the guy out the door even after chilling for 4-5 hours.

5. I can't be smoking with annoying people anymore. I smoke now to relax and enjoy myself not just to get high for the thrill or just as something to do.

+Rep

6. same here I prefer getting high alone. It feels more personal.

7. I'm used to smoking alone but when I do smoke with other people it's usually with my best friend and my sister, my sister can handle herself well but my best friend loses his entire mind. It's like he turns from an 18 year old to a 5 year old within two seconds. Hate that shit man, but what can ya do haha

8. I have a friend who gets pretty ridiculous when he smokes. I've only blazed with him once but he kept on rambling about the dumbest shit, made no sense at all. Best thing to do is tell them to be chill or shut the fuck up or something along those lines, especially if they're a real good friend; they shouldn't get offended or anything if you've known them for awhile and say "dude you're being annoying, chill out a bit"

9. I find it annoying when I have to smoke with those people who are too serious and then you want to talk about trippy stuff or laugh about it or other things or do fun things when your stoned instead of just sitting there all quiet pretending to be cool but they find it annoying and I'd rather smoke with somebody who isn't a complete downer. Might as well smoke up with my grandparents lol. I like having a good time and laughing with friends or tripping when I'm stoned otherwise what's the point :) shoot me I guess....

10. the person who never stops talking. i know you're high and we're all chillin, but seriously bromigo...shut up for a second.

11. People who feel the need to evaluate how the weed is affecting them every few minutes. It's like STFU AND ENJOY IT...stop going on about how it's making you feel. Keep that shit to yourself 

12. Qft. I'd rather not smoke than smoke with people who irritate me.

OP, can't you smoke in an isolated outdoors area? No one will bother you if you're in the woods or on the beach.

13. Alternately, just slip him a huge dose of acid and let him see his own death over and over again forever.

After that maybe he'll think twice before yappin' like a idiot.

14. I thought this was already a thread...

15. yea man, I used to have seshes at the park and shit with friends but it is getting near winter in canada now and its cold as fuck haha.

16. sorry man I never thought of checking. If I bothered you somehow by making this thread I apologize to the fullest extent.

17. Haha don't sweat it you didn't bother me a bit bro

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I toke alone most of the time its more chill an i can can zone out in to lala land hahaa.

Most people i toke with take a few rips an there done .i like the engizer bunney i can keep going .infact i wana challenge b real to a smoke off .