Smoking with an old friend = closer friendship

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rumandromanism, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Today, I went over an old friend from kindergarten's house to watch the World Cup final (Zidane really fucked France over, huh? They deserved to win...). My mom told me a while ago that he got busted in school for having weed on him; I had no idea that he toked! Our families hung out on 4th of July and I was talking to him about it, and I didn't realize that he was a stoner! Today I decided to bring up some of my haze and my bat because he never really has the chance to smoke headies. We went on a hiking trail and smoked a fatty of his regs that he buys for $60 a 1/2, and then we smoked a bowl of my haze. It's weird; I felt like we had been distant for a while, but now it's like we have the same love in our lives: mary jane. We watched Kill Bill when we got home; it was awesome.

Basically, the point I was attempting to make was that because of marijuana, I feel like I can talk and hang out more with my old friend from 10+ years ago. How can a plant that makes this happen be "worse than heroin and cocaine"?

2. that's really cool about your friend man, wish something like that would happen to me.

yeah and what the fuck, i can't believe zidane man

3. dude, zidane fucking headbutted a dude in the chest. thats a win for france in my books.

4. I could watch a replay of that for hours.

5. So true about the heroin and cocaine line...

6. zidane is a fuckign gangster in my book for that. He fuckign headbutted the guy in the championchips at the world cup. Now soccer fans have a new move. The zidane headbut, those riot police better watch the fuck out :D

7. When i first saw that (live) i saw zidane turn around and start walkin back, and i was like "oh fuck, hes gonna deck that dude!" cause the way he was looking, then he fuckin randomly headbutted him and i laughed for like 15 min! that was great!

8. That's a real heart-warming story.

And fucking Zidane, what the hell was he expecting? They wouldn't see it?

9. nice headbut though , nice story & i agree with you , i was in a similair situation , my friend i hadnt seen for years bumped into me in town on his way to get some weed , also had the distance feeling until we were baked..:hello:

10. Yea Zidane that wasnt his first time doing something like that either. he stomped on someones leg and fouled someone hard for red card before. even tho i am part italian i thought france was going to win until zidanes headbut.

11. Oh God someone get me a link to this video I must see this!

12. just watch espn, it'll be all over the sports highlights

13. thats great man im glad weed could bring you guys closer I wish I could do that with some of my friends...

14. look at the ORGINAL thread about this. it'll be on there.

15. dude you totally soiled this guys thread...there is already a zidane thread open and u just started a chain reaction :D

anyways...BACK ON TOPIC...

I've been dating my gf for 1 1/2 years and we have come even closer thx to mary jane...for our evenings we usually just watch movies and southpark and get high and cuddle up under the covers and munch out on fruit snacks in bed :D

Shes in the states now and I am in Switzerland for 5 weeks but today i am going to catch up with my old buddy from work here in Switzerland and we probably going down to the lake a smoke a few joints

16. ....look how he says (live) ......hahaa funnyy

17. man if you didn't see that shit live, you shouldn't talk about it..

18. The same shit has happened to me with at least 5 different people. MJ definately brings people together.

19. It's such a cool feeling.

20. So this happened to me again the other day.

I went over a family's house who have been our friends for years (my mom knew the mother from college). I hadn't seen the kid who's my age for about 5 years, and it was a little awkward at first hanging out at their house after being distant for a while. He has a pitpull x german shepard who was terrorizing the family maltese, so we went downstairs to watch the olympics and to keep the dog downstairs. When we got down, he pulls out a strawberry dutch and a fat bag of some beasters. I was estatic.

A gram-and-a-half later, we were stoned out of our minds and hanging out like we were 7 again.

Cannabis has mysterious powers...

P.S. Mods feel free to move this to Real Life stories