smoking with a stranger

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by clinttttttt, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Any stories about smoking with a stranger or someone random?

One time I was on a road trip to missouri and while I was pumping gas, this dude was like (hey you got nugs?) And he looked like a stoner to me so I said sure.

Got in my car and parked, and proceeded to smoke a fat blunt. ^^

2. Yes. I actually grew fond of the stranger, but then he moved away.

Was in a park on campus, decided to go to my usual spot where I smoke and eat. So that day I'm dry, and the park is pretty filled up. So I go to my usual spot, and there's a guy sitting there talking on his phone. I asked with my hands if I could take a seat, he abliged and moved his back pack.
    I then heard the funniest shit I've heard in my fuckin' life.
    "Yo, fuck dealers. If I had an army at my disposal, I'd be tearin' em from there cribs and killing the shit out of em."
    This instantly had me thinking WTF. After listening to his explanation to his friend over the phone, I chimed in and said "Your spittin' some truth over there, brah."
    He looked at me, opened up his palm and showed a half a blunt. He handed it to me with a lighter while still on the phone. He then got off the phone and we rotated and spoke amongst ourselves about his conversation. He turned out to be a really chillin guy with some pretty well developed ideas and concepts I have yet to grasp.

Anyways. We smoked, he asked for a captain black and I handed him one, and asked him for his number. He turned into my dealer for a half a year straight cause his shit was SO good. It'd take an hour to get to his place.. but I didn't give a fuck. This shit was THAT good. Not to mention we turned into a bit more than just customer and dealer, we actually chilled when we could n smoked. I did some work for his company, made him a logo.

3. ^tl;dr.

Once a hobo asked for a hit, but I said no.

4. man when I was still in High School my best friend and I would go up to the park by her house to smoke up in this little enclosed cement space by the cemetery gates. One day we were dry and went up there in hopes some people would be blazing in their cars and we could use our strategy to get a bag. We went up there but nobody else was, so we just sat on the bench and lit a cigarette. out of fucking nowhere some dirty dude came tumbling out of the bushes and asked us whats up. he seemed too disheveled to be an undercover from around here so we just said we were waiting. not too specific. then he pulls out a pipe and a sack of buds, asks if we want to smoke. so we smoked a few bowls with this random dude and after we smoked he proceeded to run off like he was being chased. it was pretty cool, now that I think about it I met that guy again a year or so back but he didn't recognize me. lol

5. me and my boy smoked with a homeless dude on the beach around 3am he was an interesting guy had a lot of good stories i think most of them were lies though but still good entertainment

6. I smoke with random people all the time. I'll just be smoking a blunt on the street and pass it to random people that look like they smoke. and free weed for the homeless.

7. NEVER I tend to stay away from stranger danger!!

8. I was at a red light and a guy was asking for change (homeless) and let him keep a joint i was puffin on hah... funny

9. I went down to the beach to smoke a j, i had it already rolled in my pocket with a lighter
    so i was there with family, walked off like half a mile so i thought it was safe to smoke
    try to light the joint but the lighter was out, so i had to walk pretty far across the street,
    i was walking to the gas station when i see this guy hitting a small pipe n trying to hide it, hes sitting on some steps by the main road, i walk up and ask to use his lighter, he agreed but i could tell he was high and was still trying to hide the fact that he was smokin too, he saw i pulled out a fat joint and started laughing, we toked and had a great time! he was actually a private investigator and gave me his card... good times

:smoke:

10. Well, a few months before i got put on probation for possession, this dude asked me if i had a blunt and i was coming out of court just so it happened that i did and we smoked blah blah blah 2 months later i got put on probation, i go to see my PO for the first time and ITS THE SAME GUY I SMOKED WITH!!!!!! lol Now that was hilarious

11. Many years ago I was walking down the street smoking a joint disguised as a cigarette, when a young college frat boy asked for a hit. Well, he ended up taking 3, but he still got some of that weed and he was definitely a stranger.

That man would go on to become the president of the United States.

12. once smoked with this massive muscular black guy, i thought we where gnna get rinsed, this guy took the smallest softest pulls i ever seen nd decided mid doob that he had had too much.
    Goes to show, never judge a book by its cover

13. i have a few but my favorite was something that happened recently. I went camping with a few friends at carlsbad beach, all 3 of us brought atleast 5g's each plus my friends brother who came here and there always brought nug. Well one night we walked down the stairs to blaze on the sand :) weve been shacking literaly all day in our tent but the sand sounded fun haha. Well right before we spark up these two really hot hippy chicks as us if we have a lighter, i then ask them if they blaze and they both got really excited and said yeahh lets smoke! So i follow them to there spot and there was another girl, and two guys already blazing. so we all end up matching bowls all night.

The next night i see the girls again, one of them gives us some hash brownies, and blazed for a little, then we went to my tent and passed around a few joints, plus tons of bong and bubbler rips. that night i actually slept with the hot hippy chick, i honestly dont remember much because i was so stoned. haha lesson learned after that night was that smoking with strangers is some of the best times, especially in southern california:D

14. i smoked a bowl with some guy i met at some gas station. he was kind of weird, and he talked funny lol (he was a wigger). he told me halfway thru a bowl that he was out on bail or whatever for a gun charge. idk i dropped him off at his grandma's after :laughing::smoking:

15. I was at my local skatepark when a friend from high school that i recognized (who roller blades ) starting rolling towards me...The skatepark was kind of empty with maybe a few people, and he had a joint..and he was smoking it as he skated around the park..it was hilarious...He then proceeds to hand me the joint after screaming " Yo FREDDY!!!!! hit this shit!!!! "....I took 2 massive hits and tossed it back to him..I skated extremely well that day for some reason...

16. lol that's the shit. :smoking:

17. #17 numnumkush, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Cuz you were highhhhh. Lolz

18. WOW ! Thats pretty cool man. Its cool when you meet new people and create a friendship.

19. one time i was riding my bike in south carolina, and it started smelling like weed all throughout this tourist plantation thing with kids on bikes, everyone in the immediate area looked around for the source of the smell, but then i came up to this guy riding his bike in the same direction, and i asked if he smelled that. he pulled out a blunt and in a heavy mexican accent said "yeah man its meeeeeeee!" i start cracking up, he offers me a hit and we end up riding the same direction in the street on bikes, passing a blunt around at a very family oriented vacation spot. shit was pretty sweet

20. I was back at school when this happened.

I was walking into the arboretum to go to this bench I would sometimes smoke at, so I wasn't really paying attention and when I walked there some guy was just chilling there smoking a cigarette. It caught me off guard and I had never seen somebody back there (this was during the winter) and I just kind off stood there looking dumb for a little bit. Eventually he asked me if I was there to smoke to which I replied yes. Turns out he had just finished before I got there, he showed me his piece and I let him get a few hits off the joint I rolled. It was pretty chill, and I got a new smoking buddy out of the experience.