Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking With A Sploof Out The Window In A Room With A Smoke Detector?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by runninloagain, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Im in a college dorm wanting to smoke, Ive taken quite a bit of precaution, I have a big ass fan that I can use for blowing smoke out the window and Im using a sploof with dryer sheets. Theres a smoke detector on the other side of the room away from the pretty much man-sized windows that I've tried to disable but it keeps making noise. Decided to say fuck it because I've tried everything to disable it. But will I be ok with fan and sploof out the window or is there a chance a very small bit could set the alarm off?

2. yeah blow All the smoke through the sploof, and smoke the bowl/bong in the middle between your fan and the window. obviously dont smoke a j or blunt, that'll fuck you big time.

3. Yeah, what the guy above said. If you dont got a bowl or bong you can make a one hitter out of aluminum, works just as good.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 FrenchToast, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2014
    Don't worry, me and my friends have smoked out of a window multiple times and there is a smoke detector on the sealing about 1.5m-2m away. Sometimes we didn't exhale out of the window and it never went off (except this one time, where we wanted to hotbox the dorm, ended up going off .. we just quickly took the batteries out and nobody ever noticed  :smoke:)

Or yeah, if you can, just take the batteries out 

5. I've had 6 blunts in rotation in a room with a smoke detector. That either says it was a shitty smoke detector or that you will be fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 Querkle F, Jul 11, 2014
    I sometimes doubt my smoke detector works when I smoke right under it. One of these days it might go off.

7. #7 Old School Smoker, Jul 11, 2014
    Take the batteries out lol. I do that with hotel smoke detectors.

8. #8 DMoneyMayweather, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
    sounds exactly like my first year of uni haha. We blazed in our dorms all the time and the smoke detector never went off. Goodluck!

9. Wish that worked but this shit just keeps on beeping, I'm afraid to fuck with it anymore because Ive heard stories at some colleges where fucking with the detectors will have an RA knocking on your door. Best to leave it now that I've got a half ounce in my dorm haha. but apparently according to some of the folks above it shouldn't be a problem with a fan and a sploof anyways