Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking With a Sore Throat

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Beats-1368439496, Jun 27, 2009.

1. So tomorrow I'm going to a dance recital with some girl, and I'd like to take a few hits before the thing. The problem is the past couple days I've had a sore throat. Now the good news is I can tell my sore throat will pretty much be gone by tomorrow, so when I smoke it will most likely be gone. I'm more worried that the smoke will irritate my throat bad enough that it'll come back, and I'll regret smoking. I have some halls cool breezers I'll take with me, and use, but other than that do you think I'm okay?

TL;DR: Coming down from a sore throat, want to smoke, will I be okay?

2. It might irritate it a little though, but that's all really.