smoking with a pen and socket

Discussion in 'General' started by motoxer, Jul 11, 2009.

1. has any one here ever smoked with a pen and socket, i know its not a good idea at all and could possible be very bad for you but has anyone ever done it

2. If I'm ever desperate for a smoking device, I take apart a Zebra pen and make a one-hitter.

They've never failed me in times of need. I always keep one of the pens on me now, just in case.

3. honestly, if you are desperate, a can will work fine.

materials:

any regular soda can

a knife

make a indent in the can, a steep indent in the middle

cut two or three slits in the indent (make sure it doesnt pierce the other side)

put weed on top of slits

light, inhale, enjoy

4. I think it works better to put a bunch of small holes spaced apart so the bud doesn't fall through but it roasts more like a bowl

5. what the hell is a zebra pen??? ya i have done the can thing lol

6. I used to use pen and socket hitters when I had no piece to smoke out of, but after a while I realized that metal pen tips work better. Make sure that the pen tube (or tape if you use it) arent too close to where the flame will be.

7. yea you could do that to, but really thin slits with a knife is a bit faster imo :p

8. Sure.. but less accurate.

I just used the top of the can, the part that opens it.
    Break it and it's sharp as hell, just poke a few holes.

Or a pen, and stab a few.

9. I've heard of an alternate method.

poke 7-10 small holes on the base of the can, cover the top with tape of the kind, punch a hole on one side for your mouth, and on the other side for a carb, hole the can upside down, load your weed, and smoke. I liked this one the best.

10. That sounds like a better method than I've used in my desperate times. Next time it's necessary, I'll use this one.

11. I found black hockey tape works the best, as is available for about $1 a roll. Just round off the holes for carb and toke. It can be sharp and you might cut yourself.

12. best=hi-liter+socket in it. i have done it. looks like a highlighter, but it really is a HIGHlighter. get it?

13. WWAAAAAAAAAAYY back when. I was really desperate. i ended up using a BIC pen case. Aluminum can cone piece and a jet lighter.

The cone piece had to be extra long so it would not burn the plastic of the pen.

WARNING DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. IT IS VERY STUPID.

14. I've used it as part of a water bottle bong, but apart from that no....and that was when I was 14. You're 18+, walk to the nearest gas station and buy yourself a pack of zig zags. Smoking out of a pen and socket wrench won't make your posts better :rolleyes:....

15. thats what i did, sounds like none of you burned plasitc with it, anyone elese

16. yeah but ill just stab it through a waterbottle and make a simple bong.

17. I am actualy about to do that for some blue lotus I bought. Its supposedly weed without the stoniness.

18. wow man, i only did this once the 3rd time i smoked since i was nubbish and had no bowl. All i did was empty out a bic pen, put some aluminum foil on one end and suck on the other end. I got high amazingly. And i used matches. Wow.

I have a glass elephant now that treats me well lol

19. I was at my dad's house today and forgot to bring a pipe. So I found a pen and a socket and made myself a chillum.

Here's how!

I gutted the pen and applied tape to one end so it would be thick enough to squeeze into the socket without letting any air through. I then wrapped that end in tin foil with tiny holes in it, so no plastic was actually touching the bowl.

Then I just wrapped my hands around the bottom and toked it up :] Plus, the socket was deep enough that I could hold the flame high enough that it would torch the bud, but not the foil/plastic, so no toxic burning plastic! Huzzah!

20. I mad this pipe out of a sharpie that I trimmed down to pipe size. I think I should've made it longer, but it's still pretty neat. I had a metal pipe mouthpiece and bowl. So I made a whole big enough to shove the muoth peice into the side of the sharpie. And the bowl piece can be screwed onto the mouthpiece. Also rating the bowl and heat from the plastic a bit more. (of course I make sure to watch for melting plastic and overhearing the bowl.... The mouthpiece to the pipe is actually a socket as you can see. I thought it would be a neat idea to put it there. But actually I've been using it for a month and it hasn't melted at all. Probably because I'm being careful but yeah. I just painted it rn to decorate it. Gonna see what else I can design onto it.. A[​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app